• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Birthday Giveaway 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Coyote Point DGC & Sunrise DGC
* My "go to" driver is my Champ Beast. My "bail out" disc is my Star Teebird. It's saved me 100s of times.
* Not trying to brown nose here but I do spend more time on DGCR than any other site. Great people and great info. Other than that I'm a big fan of Boing Boing.
* I would like to see a more active disc review section. It's hard to search for opinions on a specific disc in the threads.

favorite courses would have to be hickory hills in traverse city, and although i haven't actually played it yet i've got to say flip city, just because i look forward to playing it so much. i'm planning a nice road trip sometime this summer with my brother.

two favorite discs? wow that's a tough one. the two discs that come to mind the quickest right now would have to be my innova star roadrunner and my esp buzz.

favorite websites would have to be dgcoursereview and youtube. i'm a video nut

i'd love to see a stronger focus on building up more information on courses for DGCR. i'd like to see more pictures of holes, course maps, and various other information to go along with the great reviews the sight offers.

Favorite courses:
Renaissance, Charlotte NC
Winthrop Gold, Rock Hill, SC

Favorite discs:
Proline Orc, Wizard

Favorite websites:
DGCR- In Firefox it's always at the top of my "Most Visited" list
DG Course Reviews Yahoo Group

Comments:
Thanks so much for this unbelievable resource and the countless hours that you've put into making this site great! Reading and writing reviews are still the bread and butter for me, but I love the Forums too! Extras like this birthday giveaway are the added bonuses that make this site the bet DG site on the internet. Keep up the great work!

Suggestion (that'll never happen):
Change that pesky editing time limit from 5 minutes to at least 8 hours (24 is better).

Courses - Kensington Toboggan, Milford MI & Beauty in mason County MI. First Ace & first under par tourney finish & win came on the Beauty

Discs - This could very well change after throwing the new R-pro bosses I just picked up :) So far they are & have been for a while First Run or very flat regular run Star Destroyers 175g & Champ Gators 175g

2 favorite websites DGCourseReview.com of course & DiscGolfScene.com (Nice up & coming site out of the Southeast Michigan area.)

Comments - Maybe merge the website & forum sign-ins/profiles? Otherwise great job on everything so far!

• Your 2 favorite courses - Creekside and Boulder Woods
  • Your 2 favorite discs - DX Roc and Champ Orc
  • Your 2 favorite websites - This one and discgolfreview.com
  • Any comments on/suggestions for DGCR that you'd like to share (optional) - Keep up the good work!

2 favorite courses....

Graceland University and J&B Rolling Hills in Lamoni IA. If you ever find yourself traveling between KC and Des Moines you must stop at this little town and hit 2 of Iowa's finest courses...

Blue Angel Park Pensacola FL. Two great courses, one newly updated, though I sometimes miss the old layout...

Favorite Discs....
DGA Squall and Rubber Putter... You can laugh but I have to walk away from a tournament lately without a ring of fire prize.

Favorite Sites......

DG Course Review... I'm still finding new great ways to use all the features...

Discgolfreview.com... Technique articles and answers galore....

courses-today i am leaning towards hyzer creek(saratoga springs, NY) and tc3(dryden, NY)
discs-if i had to play with 2 discs, a champ max weight monster and a max weight jk-aviar
websites-this one is tops(ty tim)..cnydga.com, hyzercreek.com, pdga.com, etc...
great work that is much appreciated Tim!!

Quarry Run and Burnsburo DGC are my favorite local course.

My 2 Fav discs are the Valk and Beast

@ fav websites are Wikipedia and of course, DGCR :D

I love this resources this site offers and the disc community it bolsters. If it had a 'hot chicks' room then it would be a little slice of heaven on earth:)

1. Bud Hill (Memphis, TN) and Lake Lowndes SP (Columbus, MS)
2. Star Wraith and Destroyer
3. Dgcoursereview and SNDG.org
4. My birthday is next month and going to worlds in July need some new gear haha

1) Gimme Dela and Shawshank

2) I love my teebirds and leopards

3) DGCR (no, really though) and Pitchfork

4) If a review gets enough bad feedback, it should just be dropped and not used to calculate course ratings.

Entry

Courses: Fort Kearney State Rec. Area and Scott Whitcomb Memorial

Discs: Innova Goblin and Quest T-bone (I haven't seen one of these in person but I play Trombone at UNK so if I win I'll definitely be getting one. P.S. What's with the pic of a tree on the disc, why not a shiny trombone).

Websites: DGCR and probubly Yahoo!

Suggestions: Just keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.