• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Birthday Giveaway 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Cal Young Park in Abilene, TX and ACU Wildcat course in Abilene, TX
2. Innova Champion Valkyrie and Discraft Avenger ESP
3. dgcoursereview.com and google.com
4. A place to post maps of the courses. I'd definitely use this site to check out courses I've never played, but not all the courses within a reasonable distance from me have maps posted.

my entry

-- Two favorite courses: Tye F. Cunningham in Edmond, Oklahoma, and since I've only attempted to play one other one, I guess I'll list the course that we're throwing tomorrow (because it's next on my wish list!), which is Dolese Youth Park in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

-- Two favorite discs: technically, I only own one thus far because I've been throwing my boyfriend's to get a good idea of what I like/want. But, I'm in LOVE with my brand spanking new Innova Valkyrie Champion (it's pink and OLAD bought it for me). :D

-- Two favorite Web sites: hey, I can actually answer this one! Of course, www.dgcoursereview.com and www.postcardsfromyomomma.com, because it's always good for a laugh.

-- I have absolutely NO suggestions to make the site better. I'm totally digging it and am enjoying using it to learn more about my new obsession. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday DG Course Review

Favorite Courses (so far)
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2585
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=98

Favorite discs.....hummm not sure since I am new to the game. I would think two that fly straighter and further would be great. lol

Favorite websites
of course it would be Disc Golf Course Review and http://www.pdga.com/

This is a great site to get info on anything disc golf. I wish I would have known about it before I went to a few courses that I found on another site because those courses do not exist anymore. Thanks for a great site!!

Favorite courses:
Coyote Course @ Lorch Park, Cedar Hill, TX
Cedar Glades DGC, Hot Springs, AR

Favorite Discs:
175 Medium Wizard
CE Teebird

Favorite Sites:
DiscGolfReview.com
this one

I'm new to the sport, and only played to courses...so:
1. Pye Brook (Topsfield, MA) and Simmonds Park (Burlington, MA)
2. Star Valkyrie and DX Leopard
3. dgcoursereview, www.primediscs.com
4. If it weren't for this site, I wouldn't know about Simmonds Park, which I can get to without a car from Boston

1. Buckhorn (Sharon Harris Lake, NC), Valley Springs (Durham, NC).
2. 175 Champion Banshee, Soft Banger GT
3. DGCR, Discaroo
4. DGCR is the best resource on the internet for disc golf- and you can quote me!

Giveaway 2009

•My 2 favorite courses: Ottawa Memorial Park (Ottawa, Ohio) & Carter Park (Bowling Green, Ohio)
•My 2 favorite discs: Star Boss & Roc
•My 2 favorite websites: DGCourseReview & PDGA
•I just recently joined but I am really enjoying the site and trying to learn as much as possible from the forums and such. Also the scroe trackers is nice.

-Favorite courses (My favorite 2 places to go. Technically 5 courses on 2 sites.)
Paw Paw (The Woodshed, Whippin' Post)
The Grange (Sunnyside, Darkside, Tiki)

-2 favorite discs
Innova Star Wraith and XD

-2 favorite websites
www.scarborohills.com is the site I run for my home course and md-discgolf.com is the premier place for what's happening in Maryland and the surrounding area.

DGCR is also one of my favs. There's no better place to find course info and also a great forum. I'm quite the lurker, long time reader first time poster.

• Your 2 favorite courses (extra points for linking them so we can all check them out!)
    De La Veaga (Santa Cruz, CA)
    Water Works (Kansas City, MO)
  • Your 2 favorite discs (aka what kind of plastic you'll get with your gift certificate to fill up that slick bag)
    Favs: Discraft XL & Innova Teebird
    Wishlist: Innova Boss & Gateway Wizard
  • Your 2 favorite websites (there is at least one correct answer here guys ;):D)
    dgcoursereview.com
    ebay.com (the third-most-fun thing you can do outside of bed)
  • Any comments on/suggestions for DGCR that you'd like to share (optional)
    Great site, Tim. With the crowd here, it'll just keep getting better. :)

- Baz

Courses:Kerieakes in Bowling Green, KY and Mesker in Evansville, IN

Discs: Z-pred, Star Wraith, Evo Demon, Z Drone

Sites: DGCourseReview(actually true!), Fishin.com

Comments/suggestions: Great site filled with usefull info. The most comprehensive DG course reviews available. Friendly environment that helps to foster a sense of community...how do you improve upon that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts