• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Birthday Giveaway Results!

I want a recount as well. I'll summon those angry Iranian protesters via twitter to rally behind me.

It was my pleasure. I wish I had more stuff to giveaway. I *almost* considered trying to get a Wii and a copy of Tiger Woods but I don't think Nintendo or EA would donate the prizes and that package is a little out of my budget :)

Hopefully I can do more giveaways in the future. If anybody is looking for something to blame on their loss, I used this site to pick the posts: http://www.random.org/

:D

That would have been awesome. I have played the new Disc Golf mode and it is very fun. Not realistic at all, but then again, it isn't a Disc Golf game.

I spent the $25 gift certificate today and got a new Star Detroyer and a Star TL. Woohoo!!

I spent the $25 gift certificate today and got a new Star Detroyer and a Star TL. Woohoo!!

Me too!!! Got a star teebird, boss, and eagle, plus a champ groove, flx drone, and SSS voodoo...thanks again tim!

My prize came in the mail today! I'm so glad the t-shirt is a medium, I'm only 5'3" anything over a medium would have been huge. The mini disc is fantastic. Now I've just got to figure out where to put these decals. Thanks again Tim!!!!

My prize came in the mail today! I'm so glad the t-shirt is a medium, I'm only 5'3" anything over a medium would have been huge. The mini disc is fantastic. Now I've just got to figure out where to put these decals. Thanks again Tim!!!!

I am glad that you are enjoying your prize. ;)