• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR custom stamp disc?

If this actually becomes a reality, I believe its 100 piece minimum from either Innova or Discraft, with 25 of each mold, so we would have to come up with four molds, unless we go so gaga for one that we can order 50.

http://innovadiscs.com/custom-discs/regular-custom-discs.html
http://discraft.com/dgcustom.html

It's only 50 per company as a minimum. I was only gonna get 50 from each company for a tourney I'm hosting, but I went with 100 for more/better swag packs.

Disc's stamp must incorporate the following:

The hole on hole #8.
War Eagle hanging from the gallows.
Peeing on boobs
Elfballs
Awesomesauce
~fartz~ and/or (poop)
A Discraft Misprint package
Par?
Ace?
The Hindu god of Disc Karma
Midnight Biker tearing one off.
Amazingly good job of bottom-lining this forum!

Amazingly good job of bottom-lining this forum!

*looks at his post count*

Yeah, not that amazing when you come to think of it. :|

:D

So are we getting Champ Polecats or R-pro Grooves or Gazeagles or what?

R-Pro Grooves? :|

Only if they're chartruese. :|

Here's my ideal list of disc options that seem to be loved by most on this site, much like the PD on DGR.
  • Opto & Gold Line Striker (or Core) - Besides the Gold Line World's Strikers, I don't think I've seen a tourney stamp on any other Latitude product. The Striker is as good as they get.
  • ESP Comet - If Discraft ran these there'd be no problem being able to meet a minimum order. I'd buy a stack, as would many else who have already voiced their opinions. I'm sure they'd be fairly popular on DGR, as well.
  • Z Wasp - These aren't quite so collectively embraced by the site though
  • Organic or Soft Glow Wizard - If they were a good run, these would sell like hotcakes.
  • Ion - It would be cool to try to be the first stamp on an Ion

As for the stamp, there are quite a few talented artists on the site. Maybe have a design contest and run the top few across the manufacturers?

This might work out to get more people to donate to the site.

Say get the $25 for the year premium membership and then get as many discs at cost + 1-2 bucks + shipping.

I would probably be down for a few if it went down this way and would be willing to go premium. I just have a problem paying for something that is not tangible. If I had a disc, it would ease my pain.

Oh and I 2nd the design contest. I think it would be pretty cool if someone from here designed the stamp.

If ESP comets, I'll buy as many as I ca(or can't) afford:)
roc, I'd buy one. Anyting else mentioned- probally not:(

I just emailed Discraft asking about custom ESP comets. I wouldn't hold my breath as far as seeing it happen but who knows.

The issue with custom stamped discs in general is I don't think I'd sell enough and end up losing a bunch of money on the deal and probably having a truck load of discs in the basement. I suppose I could go the pre-order route similar to the personal tags and see what happens.

If a particular disc and weight can be decided upon and a cool stamp designed I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I'd probably buy a couple. I bought three DGR P PD's when they did their first run.

ESP Comet sounds good. Or something from Lat 64. Or an Ion.

Keep it in the putter or mid range class so anyone can use the disc. roc, buzzz, comet, challenger, aviar,

It's only 50 per company as a minimum. I was only gonna get 50 from each company for a tourney I'm hosting, but I went with 100 for more/better swag packs.

Its 100 for non-tourney 50 for tourney...also non tourney has higher prices and more fees from Innova and no cool swag associated.

Latest posts