• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc Raffle!!!

Okey Dokey: $142.23 :confused:

just out of curiosity, how much is one of those bottles...originally?

Okey Dokey: $142.23 :confused:

just out of curiosity, how much is one of those bottles...originally?

Geez, I bought it nearly 10 years ago... It was from a duty free shop; I spent maybe $54.00?

ha, cool idea!

$227.27

i won a similar contest back in elementary that the whole school played. can't remember what i won though. sadly, i know it wasn't a disc golf disc :(

Your gonna have a blast weeding through all these posts staring at numbers hahahah! Heres my guess

126.54. Btw are you using a coinstar? Could skew the results.

Your gonna have a blast weeding through all these posts staring at numbers hahahah! Heres my guess

126.54. Btw are you using a coinstar? Could skew the results.

Ha, yeah, hopefully it's not thousands of entries. And no way on the Coinstar, I'd lose waaaay too much. Hopefully my bank doesn't have a crazy fee. No fee would be sweet too.

Btw are you using a coinstar? Could skew the results.

^Good point! Think of the ramifications, afterall:

If that disc gets awarded to the wrong person, it would disturb the space time continuum, causing a warp core breach. The resulting explosion would result in a matter/anti-matter interaction, and the universe as we know it would cease to exist. :eek:
Which means I'll die never having played Highbridge, BRP, or Selah Ranch... unacceptable! :thmbdown:

I think he should count it by hand, witnessed by a Notary Public, and have some big time accounting firm attest to the results.

I'll be be damned if I'm gonna miss out on those courses because of some Coinstar counting error that skipped 3 dirty pennies! :|

Latest posts