• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR gathering at Tyler SP DGC on July 10th

valkyriefb11

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Hey all,
Just wanted to let anyone interested know that on July 10th Greg Layton will be making an appearance on his DG road trip at Tyler State Park to play a round of DG!! [cheers!]
I will be out there as well as a few others on here who have expressed interest in coming out for a round. I would like to extend a general invitation to any and all who would like to come out on July 10th at roughly 2:30pm to play a round of DG with us. There will also be some travel tags there up for grabs so come ready to win!

Tomorrow is the 10th everybody! I'll be playing three courses before Tyler, so I'll try and stay on schedule as close as possible... but I could be a little late. Hope to see all the eastern PA people representing!

Wish I could make it down but it's a little far for a last minute jaunt :( I will most likely be playing Flip City and the courses up in that area on Aug. 2nd and 3rd though (assuming weather cooperates of course).

Latest posts