• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Justin Trails meet up

This sounds like a lot of fun - hope you all have a great time! :clap:

I'll be there. Looking forward to it.

Heading up to play Wilderness tomorrow morning if anyone's got the day off and is nearby. I'm planning to get there at 9 and play 2 rounds, but there's a good chance I slack getting out of the house.

I'll definitely be there as well. Confirmed my camping reservation at bluebird today. Getting camper ready as we speak.

Full disclosure.....this will only be like my 8th round of the season......and it's definitely gonna show lol. I am mediocre at the best, and, uhhh, let's just say I'd be thrilled with mediocre at this point lol

So it's sounding like it'll be Jakebake, playrecords, elmex, BTL, Innova63, Countchunkula, mrs.wolf, myself and probably notapro. So 9. Am I missing anybody?

I'll definitely be there as well. Confirmed my camping reservation at bluebird today. Getting camper ready as we speak.

Full disclosure.....this will only be like my 8th round of the season......and it's definitely gonna show lol. I am mediocre at the best, and, uhhh, let's just say I'd be thrilled with mediocre at this point lol

My normal routine is to go out twice a week to my local course Bassett Creek at lunchtime to play half the course (to fit within a hour). I threw absolute garbage this week. Maybe lingering heat stroke, IDK but frustrating. Took the day off tomorrow, planning on hitting up Pettibone on the way down and hoping I can get something working.

So it's sounding like it'll be Jakebake, playrecords, elmex, BTL, Innova63, Countchunkula, mrs.wolf, myself and probably notapro. So 9. Am I missing anybody?

If there of 9 of us I vote best shot triples.

Sometimes, I'll start out hot and if I'm playing with someone new they'll think I'm actually good. Then I'll spend the rest of the round convincing them otherwise.

Don't worry about it. We're out to have a good time. I won't be threatening any course records either.

I don't think I've ever played triples, but with the size of this group on a long course it sounds like a pretty good idea.

Best shot triples is fun times, worst shot triples not so much. Tried this at Bethel with my friend and his son (who has game BTW). We played worst shot first round, something like +20 and a 3+ hour round. Played best shot next round and were under par in less than 90 minutes.

That works for me too. And if notapro can't make it we can just do doubles. Works either way then.

Think I'm gonna have cancel playing.
Between AQI and feeling great this morning...Sent PM to wolf this morning that I show about 11 just meet you guys, but now probably won't make that happen...

Think I'm gonna have cancel playing.
Between AQI and feeling great this morning...Sent PM to wolf this morning that I show about 11 just meet you guys, but now probably won't make that happen...
Should have said "feeling not great"...

So no Innova63 it sounds like. Also playrecords is out. That leaves 7 of us. Probably just have to mob it up 😁

Latest posts