• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Justin Trails meet up

Justin Trails had their annual tournament 2 weeks ago and last week I was fortunate enough to play the BB course. Talked to Donna and she said someone aced long 18 during the tournament. Afterwards I stood on 18 tee pad and looked at the basket and thought no freaking way.20230921_135505.jpg

Last edited:
Justin Trails had their annual tournament 2 weeks ago and last week I was fortunate enough to play the BB course. Talked to Donna and she said someone aced long 18 during the tournament. Afterwards I stood on 18 tee pad and looked at the basket and thought no freaking way.View attachment 319845
there is video footy of it

i am too lazy to look it up/dont care tbh but i saw it

^Stupid tic tok. Stupid vertical videos. Amazing shot!

Our group had a hard time making it to the bottom of the hill. Or staying in bounds :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking that for as great of a finishing hole as BB 18 is, it would be nice to throw that shot earlier in the round before you're totally gassed. Then I thought back and remembered I was totally gassed around hole 3.

I was thinking that for as great of a finishing hole as BB 18 is, it would be nice to throw that shot earlier in the round before you're totally gassed. Then I thought back and remembered I was totally gassed around hole 3.

If only you you still had that Underworld on hole 18. You threw that thing about 800'!!!

The wrong direction but still.... ;)

I'm pretty sure it was me and you that made it about 1/8 of the way down the hill off the drive on 18 :ROFLMAO:

If only you you still had that Underworld on hole 18. You threw that thing about 800'!!!

The wrong direction but still.... ;)

I'm pretty sure it was me and you that made it about 1/8 of the way down the hill off the drive on 18 :ROFLMAO:

Too generous on all counts! Doubt I even made it 1/8 of the way. Think I hit 2nd or 3rd available.

None of us exactly covered ourselves in glory on 18.