• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR MVP Disc! It's GLOW time! Pre-ordering is open! (with a Mach Lite on the side?!)

my wife killed me long ago im am just a mindless zombie now....She brought me back from the dead to be here slave

Wow, those are nice looking. That just might tempt me to get an mvp disc.

Very nice and great way to support the site. I was never particularly interested in a glow Ion but I just might have to pick one up now!:thmbup:

It is pretty cool that they are going to do soft anodes even though they haven't even technically released them yet. I will probably pick up one of each of these in the coming weeks. They look really good.

Not preordering quite yet (need money first!), but I want to order $60 worth of plastic, and I want it all 171-175.

If I read correctly, I should choose medium weight, yes? And is there some way to work out a premium membership with it since I'm buying so much? :wink:

I'm going to get one of each, because they look cool as hell, and why not support the site that gives us so much? :)

Loving the offset stamp. Need to check with the CFO before ordering to see if she wants in on one. Thanks for putting these together!

Been wanting to get an Anode myself. Glad that I waited to get one here, thanks Tim.

Ion, been wanting another one for a while now...great timing Thanks Tim!
Fingers crossed for 175 g +/_

nice to see a multiple selection! i still got the eclipse anode soft though....i cannot wait!

Well, I hope I am dwelling within the winter of my belated mid life crisis because there is yet... another forsaken motivation to spend hard earned greenbacks... to fuel my addiction to the game of Disc Golf.
Any recommendations from MVP aficionados? I have early editions editions of the MVP line up, but, none are in the bag. My heart is leaning toward the Axis Glo if available.
Damn you DGCR! .... In the best possible way of course.

Cool! :clap: Pre-ordered a soft ion (attached a note: would love to have it light weight, and orange is my preferred color).
:D My wife and daughters are getting me this and a Premium membership as a Father's Day Gift! :thmbup:

ordered a light Axis and light Vector....
already got to many Anodes and Ions
hoping for clear or orangeish color (hint, hint) ;) ;) .

I have no idea what colors I'll be getting, you can put in a request but I can't guarantee that I'll get what you're looking for.