• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR MVP Disc! It's GLOW time! Pre-ordering is open! (with a Mach Lite on the side?!)

That was quick!

The Axis & Vector both came in the mail today. That was a quick turnaround. And they're real beauties too.

I'm a bit bummed however. I asked for light and they both weigh 175g. Oh well.

Can't wait to throw them, especially in a glow round!

Oh no I cant remember what I ordered. Are "medium" 175 and up? I was hoping for 170-172. Hopefully I will get my Axis in the next few days!! Still excited haha.

I arranged all the discs by weight and then went through the orders in the order they came in, pulling off the ends of the piles for light and/or heavy. So depending on where you fell on the list, that is probably all I had left. The Vectors and Axis' came in pretty heavy. I have actual weights on the order form in the store now. I did the best I could to fulfill requests given what I received.

MVP discs will be shipping tomorrow!

Also, congrats to the winner of the Mach Lite basket, Chris Chavis! If you didn't win the basket this time, you'll have another shot at it soon as I have one more to giveaway. I'm thinking a DGCR photo contest for basket #2.

Really? That's awesome!

Would have loved these for my week long DG road trip, but expecting my anode a couple days after my return is cool as well.

Thanks for this, Tim

Congratulations on the basket Chris. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I love mine.

Thanks again Tim. Can't wait for my disc.

I'm thinking most discs should be at their destinations by Friday or Saturday so everyone should get them this week.

Thanks for buying the discs! :)

picture.php

So sweet! Thanks Tim!

Awesome! I can't wait to get my Vectors. I hadn't been watching the thread too much as then that would make it seem longer of a wait; so I was surprised to look today and see that these were already in and shipping!

Time for some glow rounds.

I passed our mailwoman on her way into my neighborhood as I was on the way to get some lunch. I saw a box in the back of her car and was stoked that it could be my discs. As I got back on my street, I saw her leaving with the box still in the car. I was a bit down thinking that it would be at least another day...that is, until I got in the drive way and saw a package on the porch with the DGCR logo on it :D.

Got green and pink Soft Anodes. If anyone wants to do a swap for a purple or blue I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Latest posts