• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Players Top 5 Discs

What I mean is categories. For example. manufacturer, model for sure. but would you want plastic, weight, condition, bagged or loose.

I would bet that most people put in the plastic, but the rest of that info is not always entered, so you wouldn't get all that valid of data from it. If you do weight, you may want to break it into ranges rather than tallying up each individual weight, especially since the marked weight on discs is notoriously unreliable.

I also just started throwing the Core and the Vision from Lat 64. Very happy with both of these, but not top 5.....yet ;)

Weights
172 Boss
172 Destroyer
172 Z-XS
173 Gator
174 Wizard

i have a bunch of valks but i dont like them, sorry if i scewed the chart

I can't believe Polecats, Birdies, Putt'rs, and Sonics didn't make that list. Or the 10m brick (best putter ever made).

lol I only even own, just the Buzzz out of the discs in that list. Oh wait, its in my SPARE bage. lol The rest I dont have at all ATM.

i think there's gonna be too many variables to deal with. Especially since you have to type in the model yourself, so theres gonna be spelling errors and a lot of incorrect info.

OK I'm gonna do manufacturer and model and misspellings I'll have to figure out and must be a minimum of 5 to count as a disc.

My bag is:
Boss-6
destroyer-3
xcaliber-3
teerex-1
nuke-1
halo-1
roc-1
wizard-2

the ones that are multiples very in weight and age. Also they may be different types of plastic, but foe whatever reason, they get the job done.

My bag is:
Boss-6
destroyer-3
xcaliber-3
teerex-1
nuke-1
halo-1
roc-1
wizard-2

the ones that are multiples very in weight and age. Also they may be different types of plastic, but for whatever reason, they get the job done.

Wow, I don't have the arm for 11 out of your 18 discs, I can't imagine having no fairway drivers and only one mid for control shots.

Not to mention the xcaliber, nuke and halo, which are all also speed 12+ discs.

Latest posts