• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Premium Memberships

*Sigh*

Can't believe it's been a year. Since I'm on a budget diet right now - renewal must wait. I'm sure I'll be back on bored soon enough.

Well, it was a toss up for me. Do I go with Premium Membership? or do I get the Bag Tag with my name on it? I opted for the name tag. At least I'll FEEL like a premium member! Whenever I'm asked about taking pictures for the DGCR website, I'll hold up my tag like a badge and say "I'm a photographer for DGcoursereview. Have you heard of us?" :D

Bringing this thread back from the dead, I just re-did all the scoring charts using Google's new Charts API. It makes them more interactive (you can highlight stuff) and they're also easier to read. If you guys run into any issues please let me know. Also, if there's some sort of chart you think you'd like to have that's not there let me know since I'm still sort of in "chart mode".

Tim,

Take a look at this image. Do I really have 187 aces at this course?

That would be cool, but alas I have none.

alimagnet-stats.jpg

The numbers were shifted over one place, thanks for catching that.

As soon as the iOS app comes out, I will buy a premium membership and will continue to for every year I play.

Latest posts