• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Someone is going to be mad lucky!
Winchendon-20121119-00969.jpg

24oz of 6+% of wonderful IPA goodness

since people last year needed to do a slew of research...here's the easy way :)

i like anything innova or QJLS.....love rocs...esp flattop/ching/yum!!

i like knickknacks from your club...

i like beer...beef jerky....and anything yummy

Champion glow: destroyer, archon, roadrunner (working on filling up a glow bag and could use a UV flashlight)
Putters: super soft wizard, max weight.
I throw mostly Innova, but I really would be happy with most any discs. I tend to throw 167-170 weight drivers. Mids are mostly max weight. If you would like specifics i would like to try a mamba, river, champ krait. Large shirt.
No really over stable discs or speed 13 drivers.

just signed up.....

I throw,
older Z wasps 175+
cryztal buzzz
Star XDDDDDDDD!
esp/Z zone
echotanas 170+
echo/star destroyer 172+
champ wraiths 173+
star/echo rr's 168-171
11x eagle x 175
pre+ jk aviars 171+(white)
Z xteme

I prefer BRIGHT colors, pink dayglow/green. Star xd any color :popcorn:

Looking to maybe try,
ss-rfs wizard
westside drivers
lat 64 drivers
I like craft brews and tasty treats
Hat size L ,7 5/8
shirt size L-xL

I will be happy with whatever arrives. Thanks!

So I think I am going to be moving in between this, what should I do to change the address? (I will send it to my mom's house so it won't be mixed up)

General question, Would any of you be interested in a jar of hot sauce with your package? trying to think of more things then just discs and beer lol.

General question, Would any of you be interested in a jar of hot sauce with your package? trying to think of more things then just discs and beer lol.

I love hot sauce. I know a lot of people have done this before.

I'm totally down for any type of foodstuffs, including but not limited to; Hotsauce, Salsa, Jerkey (mmmm), Jelly beans and other candy, etc. Also LOVE me some Cryztal Flx anything at the moment!

Ill keep that in mind. We have some awesome hot sauce stores around here. I also love anything Cryztal FLX as well!

I'm totally down for any type of foodstuffs, including but not limited to; Hotsauce, Salsa, Jerkey (mmmm), Jelly beans and other candy, etc. Also LOVE me some Cryztal Flx anything at the moment!

Also, Vibram Lace, Volts, Nukes, and anything awesome and/or funny. Going through some pretty humorless times atm and I could use a good laugh. Thanks Santa!

The names will soon be released, so i figured I should get my list out:

All discs 168+ and no dark discs if possible. My home course has quite a bit of tall grass.

McBeth Roc or RC3 thrower(flatter the better), Glo Z Zone and/or Z Zone
Legacy Cannons(Icon or Pinnacle) would like to try a lower weight stable one
Legacy Rival and/or Patriot
*D or Early Echo Star Destroyers(NO Destrulcans), Z/ESP Blend Buzzz that DD had for a bit, Tournament Westside Warship, Big Bee Stamped Buzz, Barstamp Buzz Thrower, Latitude Opto Saint, Latitude Pures(173+ and not Opto),SoCal vs Norcal Champ Dominator. I'd really like a Primi weight disc( not blizzard) for me and my 4yr old daughter to play with. And, as always, any CE,10x,11x and 11x Kc Pro Teebirds are always accepted;)

Axe Mini sets and the KC Axe sets would be appreciated as well. I got a mini basket and would love to try them out.

My shirt size is 2x or 3x. Hat would be flex fit l-xl. Any swag,beer,jerky and snacks are also legit.

This is just a guide. Any and all gifts will be accepted and appreciated!! Thanks to whoever I get and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Update: figured I'd mention that I'm under age, so beverages of an alcoholic nature would not be the best idea.
If any of you MVP testers happen to get my name, an amp would be beyond awesome :thmbup:
Big thanks to my Secret Santas in advance :D

I have three boxes this year... I've been hoarding for all of your discing pleasures. I believe all three of you will be happy :D