• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

I GOTS A PACKAGE TODAY!!! And it rocks my face!! Will get pics up as soon as I can!! Gotta figure out how, but I'll get em!

My doorman just informed me santa just made a stop at my condo!
Home in an hour. Pics up hopefully before I head out to my work xmas dinner.
Whohoo!

I woke up this morning feeling like today was mine for the taking! I went out for my morning smoke and cup of coffee, and ther it sits in all it's glory!! My secret santa package!!
here it is!!
mail1.jpg
THE HAUL!!
mail2.jpg
mail3.jpg
I got
Swag:
A Great Divide Brewing company sticker
A Crazy Mountian Brewing company sticker
A Surefoot sticker
Disc golfer on board sticker
Usa Pro challenge sticker
An Awesome Phantom Falls sticker
Avery Brewing company sticker
Discraft sticker
An AMAZING Phantom Falls track jacket!! Just my size!! I absolutely LOVE this!!
A pint of Bristol's Christmas ale!
A bottle of Bristol's Mass Transit ale!
A bottle of Bristol's Laughing Lab!

Discs:
A sweet Qjls!
An SS Wizard with an awesome Ghost Town Stamp...baby blue!!
An Innova X-out...I think it may be an orc?

THANKS SOOO MUCH TO FISHY...I THINK!! THIS WAS AWESOME!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

Got 2 of 2 today! Got a quick pic but I have to post it later once I look at everything again. Thanks TX Santa (I forget your name from the box). Super pumped on the Glow Z Comet! Great stuff, thanks so much. Pics to follow tomorrow.

Thanks to both of my Secret Santas. Really great stuff fellas.

waiting1.jpg

the link is above...

I got a sick bubble gum opto saint
Axe mini set
Pinnacle Cannon
Echo Star Destroyer
EZE Pure
TM Diamond

Innova Jenkins Bag
Shirt
Stickers
Disc Nation Coupon
Universal Flight Guide

Thanks!! Love it!!

I woke up this morning feeling like today was mine for the taking! I went out for my morning smoke and cup of coffee, and ther it sits in all it's glory!! My secret santa package!!
here it is!!
View attachment 32008
THE HAUL!!
View attachment 32007
View attachment 32006
I got
Swag:
A Great Divide Brewing company sticker
A Crazy Mountian Brewing company sticker
A Surefoot sticker
Disc golfer on board sticker
Usa Pro challenge sticker
An Awesome Phantom Falls sticker
Avery Brewing company sticker
Discraft sticker
An AMAZING Phantom Falls track jacket!! Just my size!! I absolutely LOVE this!!
A pint of Bristol's Christmas ale!
A bottle of Bristol's Mass Transit ale!
A bottle of Bristol's Laughing Lab!

Discs:
A sweet Qjls!
An SS Wizard with an awesome Ghost Town Stamp...baby blue!!
An Innova X-out...I think it may be an orc?

THANKS SOOO MUCH TO FISHY...I THINK!! THIS WAS AWESOME!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

Glad you liked the stuff. Paulie from Phantom Falls threw in most of the stickers and gave me a sweet deal on the jacket when he found out it was for Secret Santa. I figured for the local flavor I would toss in the Wizard that I picked up from my trip to that sweet course. The beer is from the Brewery right down the street, most known for Laughing Lab.

Got 2 of 2 today! Got a quick pic but I have to post it later once I look at everything again. Thanks TX Santa (I forget your name from the box). Super pumped on the Glow Z Comet! Great stuff, thanks so much. Pics to follow tomorrow.

Thanks to both of my Secret Santas. Really great stuff fellas.

Hey man I really enjoyed putting it together hope you enjoy all the discs! I tried to grab all you threw and that qolf is sick I almost kept it lol!

Hey man I really enjoyed putting it together hope you enjoy all the discs! I tried to grab all you threw and that qolf is sick I almost kept it lol!

It's killer, man. Pearly white beauty with a rainbow stamp in the weight range I throw. Different stamp and it would've been a dye candidate but I gotta leave it the way it is. Just too purdy.

Thanks!

Latest posts