• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

It's killer, man. Pearly white beauty with a rainbow stamp in the weight range I throw. Different stamp and it would've been a dye candidate but I gotta leave it the way it is. Just too purdy.

Thanks!

Its quite a sigh of relief to see you like the package those were all found local here in Dallas also hope you like the brews and the glass. Its from my personal collection :) always awesome!!!!

Showed up today! Sweet!
Swag can be seen which is very cool. Discs:

New Stratus, Elite X, 155
New Opto Striker 172
Rogue, 174
Sidewinder, DX, 172

Very cool! Thank you! I was actually very excited about the little thing in the middle of the discs! I clipped it on my bag right away!

Showed up today! Sweet!
Swag can be seen which is very cool. Discs:

New Stratus, Elite X, 155
New Opto Striker 172
Rogue, 174
Sidewinder, DX, 172

Very cool! Thank you! I was actually very excited about the little thing in the middle of the discs! I clipped it on my bag right away!

Glad you like it. Merry Christmas!

Got mine yesterday! Great job Secret Santa! Love it!

The swag:

picture.php

The Discs:Champion Mamba, Opto River, Blizzard Krait, Glow BB Aviar and a nice flex fit disc golf hat.:clap::clap::clap:

picture.php

attachment.php

Thank you Secret Santa! I liked the six pack "Hop Slam IPA" carton used for packing material! As I peeled it back I discovered a plethora of Saint Nick goodness.

Discs – A nice (wiped stamp) CFR glow disc. Pretty sure it's a Katana. Secondly, an awesome 2008 Ace Race disc. Not to mention a nice mini to top em' off!

Very cool dri-fit DD tee shirt.

An Auto Zone camo hat - perfect for when I need to, "get in the zone"!

Cordina- pre-mixed "marg-go-rita". The wife swiped it pronto.

"Homie" koozie (Man, If only you woulda slipped a Hop Slam IPA's in there) :D

"Hot Rods" hand warmers for those cold nights.

More candy than you can shake a stick at, topped off with crackers and microwave popcorn.

Electrolyte freezer pop thingy. Freezer bound until summer.

Righteous silver necklace with Chinese star like charm.

Glow pod for a disc and other glow goodies.

Stickers!

And last but not least for the bag. A pencil, bottle opener, birdie beads, paracord zipper pulls, and retractable scorecard pen!

Attachments

• SS Gift.jpg
    SS Gift.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 164
Wife says I have a package waiting on me when I get off work. These 5 hours are gonna take forever.

One package has been delivered the West Coast, One is out of delivery in the middle of corn fields.

Both of mine came in, Ill post pictures tonight when I get some snapped! Amazing generosity by both of my S.Santas!

Been working the past 2 days from 630 am to 745 pm. I don't get to even see daylight.

But tomorrow is a different story.. Can't wait

Mine landed today.
Apparently my fiancee had a hard time explaining to my doorman that the package was for me and not HEATER
lol

Home in an hour
Pics to follow!

Latest posts