• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Still waiting on mine, AAHHHHH the suspense is killin me. I waited till the last minute to send mine, But its on its way to
images3-3.jpg

images4-2.jpg

KFC-Bonaire-fastfood-restaurant-1.png

IMG_02851.jpg

Thank you for making me damn near spit coffee all over my screen Tarel :D

Props to you for your uber manly pose in that shirt. Well Played. :hfive:

Sure does feel like Christmas today. Just wanted to say thanks to humchris85 for an awesom SS package. You nailed it with this one. So much awesome stuff in this one box. Now to reveal all the goods. I may need some help with a few of these discs. Let me know if I have any wrong Chris.

Discs:
Orange tournament stamped something. Help?
172g Maroon Champ Destroyer. Sweet stamp
180g Yellow Star Orc? Not sure on this one either
157g Green Roc. Feels awesome
175g Yellow Aviar?

All of these have awesome tourney stamps. Destroyer is going on the wall as we speak.

Swag and etc.
Humboldt Brewers cup mini
Humboldts Brewers cup koozie
Innova towel. Needed one of these desperately
6 hand warmers. I hope it gets cold enough to use these :D
2 Innova stickers
2 Humbud stickers, and a 6 rivers brewery sticker
Pack of local beef jerky :clap:
3 cigars
1 Anderson Valley Boont Amber Ale. Can not wait to try this.

Hoping this picture works, if not, just follow the link below to take a look. Havent figure out how to post one properly yet.
photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88407142@N08/8258097035/

Just wanted to say thanks again Chris.

i complimented Tarel today at the dubs event i held. He's a stand up guy and always enjoys adding his interjections of comedic substance :)

Nothing like waiting for your stuff to arrive....especially when it gets to be January....

still waiting on one package of the three I'm getting in return. I'm being patient. no broken bottles for me.

Still waiting for my second one to show up... I hate waiting for a package that you don't know when it's coming for sure.

still waiting on one package of the three I'm getting in return. I'm being patient. no broken bottles for me.

I got my VIP SS package before Thanksgiving :D ... still waiting patiently on my other package to arrive. I'm in no hurry, because I hope it arrives near my birthday, which is the 15th.

my DC# Shows one of mine not moving, which is odd because the other one I sent out that same day should be delivered today and shows the correct major city nearby. Lets just hope this is some of the USPS tracking error. :/