• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

I'm in 4 (2)!

hat size L/XL
shirt size XL

Latitude 64
Dynamic discs
Westside
Prodigy
Discmania
stiff Wizards
stickers
(drivers 170g or less/ putters and mids 170g or more)

In my bag:
Wizard
PA4
M4
M2
M3
River
Escape
Renegade
Trespass
Villain
D3/D4

Dislikes:
Innova except maybe star teebirds/Firebirds
Discraft
tie dye or other hard to find colors
super fast drivers except Prodigy

updated/tweeked in RED

ok kind of a dumb question but since I do not partake in the adult beverages :D:D:D

how do or would you ship this to where it doesn't break? any tips?

super excited for this, thanx again to all who made it possible :hfive:

ok kind of a dumb question but since I do not partake in the adult beverages :D:D:D

how do or would you ship this to where it doesn't break? any tips?

super excited for this, thanx again to all who made it possible :hfive:

i wrap them up in good bubble wrap and then saran wrap just in case they break

One of the guys I have doesn't have a list. I am going to the UK for two months for work so I will probably have them sent out this week. If I don't see a list by Tuesday I will probably just send a bunch of random stuff.

What I throw and would like: Textured Ions (unique stamps or blank a major plus), Flx Surge SS, 11x Eagles, Opaque 12x Eagle, 11x Firebird, Japan Open Eagles, Tangent, QJLS old candy plastic big stamp/Appoved a plus too, Lightning discs with airplane stamps,Proto Star T-Rex, Japan Open 150 class Destroyer, Dyed Discs, Light Champ Circle Stamp Eagles, old unique stamp dx eagles

Non-Disc wants: Lightning Disc golf bag, Minis, Nalgene water bottles, MVP patch, other disc golf patches. Birdie Beads (9 Hole), local disc merch.

Disc Preferences: I like to throw drivers and fairways in the 166-172 range, Midrange and putters 172+. Its hard for me to see light blue or green discs but other than that, in general I like sweet looking discs. I am more concerned with the feel of the disc rather than the look of it. I do not mind ink and don't have a preference for new discs. Discs with a little love worked into them seem to fly the best!

Sports Teams: Houston Astros, Kansas City Chiefs, LA Lakers

Shirt Size: L! Whooo! ( Ive lost 50 pounds since February so its awesome to say that.) I don't wear drifits.

Hat Size: Large/xl fitted. But I don't wear many, I would love a disc golf hat though.

Dislikes: Super wide rimmed discs, Destroyer is about as wide as I go. But since I introduce a lot of new players I really don't have too many dislikes and like having a wide variety of extra discs around!

About Me: I am married, no kids, and two boxers. I am a beef jerky fiend. I cook lot and grill on a regular basis. I love hot sauces, I drink beer on occasion, mostly stouts, but it isn't my preferred means of relaxation. I work at a library and am in graduate school for that profession as well. Im a pretty simple and easy going guy

One of the guys I have doesn't have a list. I am going to the UK for two months for work so I will probably have them sent out this week. If I don't see a list by Tuesday I will probably just send a bunch of random stuff.

the list is just a guideline. the first few times there wasnt one and you had to do a lot of detective work. we try to make it easier

Tell you what. I don't have a list up yet either, but I plan on getting one up ASAP

If you don't have me you can just look at my list and send ME that stuff.:clap::hfive:

Final updated list

Light weights = OK
Prefer bright, solid colors
Nothing super overstable
Shirt size: XL

Send me your beat, your flippy, your down-trodden, your lightweight...
Save the overstable, warp speed stuff for someone who can really huck.

No, really... I like beat Wraiths, Boss's, Nukes, and other stuff that meathooks for my noodle arm when new. Pro and Elite-X plastic is fine - I like the grip and glide. I realize some of these may be 6-7 on the sleepy scale... that happens when they whack trees. Don't be afraid to send one with a gouge in the rim. Not lookin' for wall hangers.

New stuff is fine, but much more stable than a Beast is gonna take some time to break in. Star Lite and Blizzard works too.

And as a Swirl APX thrower, I'm always lookin' for those...I realize it's not likely... then again, if you send that all by itself, it would meet the $15 min, and I'd be perfectly :D :D :D

Discs I'd like to try:
Warship
River
Suspect
Looking to replace my son's 165'ish Star Sidewinder.

Don't bother wasting suds on me - the only beer I like is Root Beer.
I like good beef jerky.

I'll take what you give me and be happy. The above are merely suggestions that you might have lying around, don't throw and could make us both happy.

the list is just a guideline. the first few times there wasnt one and you had to do a lot of detective work. we try to make it easier

I know I am just lazy and heading across the pond for a few month and want to make it go out before I leave.

NOOOO! I totally just saw this. Bummer. :thmbdown:

Guess I'll a) have to open my eyes on this site more, and b) wait until Christmas.

Have fun, y'all.

Here is my wish list Dear Secret Santa.
Solomon splits the lists among us few elves and himself so none us know who got us. Isn't that just cruel

Top of the List in wants and needs
Moonshine Verdict 180g
Renegade (I think they only come in Lucid) 168-171g (will even be happy with a misprint)
Mace Zero Hard Max weight
Tursas GL max weight (I have one and I need a backup...These things are $$$MONEY$$$)
Underworld GL (167 or less)
Trident GL 172-175g
SS Wizard Chalky or Eraser feel 175g Never hurts to have more putters
Judge Hard 175g

What I have in the bag already

Sword GL 170g
Sword VIP 170g
Trespass Lucid 164g
Opto Sparkle Saint 167g
Opto Sparkle Saint 173g
Saint GL 169g
Underworld TP 167g --- would not mind a back up or two here
Stag VIP ???g
Tursas TP 179g ---- Lord, I don't know what I would do if I lost this. Need a backup for sure!
11x Roc 180g
11x Roc 180g
12x Roc 180g
DX Roc 180g
xXx Opto ???g
Firebird Champ ???g --- Want to try the Trident to see if it can replace the firebird

As you can see I am mostly a Swiss plastic thrower. Don't really want anything Innova unless it is a sweet balling Roc.
Not really a big fan of Discraft anymore......Although I still dig the Comet.
Do not care for Vibram

Other Odds and Ends

Powerball Powerball call me crazy
Dri Fits 2XL
Jerky
Latitude 64 Iron on patch
Unique iron on patch
Flashlights (I know, weird, but my 2 yr old has the same obsession)
Local Tasty Snacks
Powder Keg from Small Axe DG company
Axe Puck
New Orleans Saints
Mississippi State Bulldogs
Boston Redsox
Would take any kind of hometown team stuff from your neighborhood (makes a good story)
Anything personal with a story behind it
Anything you think I need
Any other DG related items

I am pretty easy to please, I will appreciate what ever I get.
And if you see a hole in my bag and know what I need. I am open to suggestions.

Oh yeah forgot to add
Bright plastic please. Pinks, Dayglow yellow, bright orange......Something I can see. I tend to not be in the fairway

Last edited:
Here is my wish list Dear Secret Santa.
Solomon splits the lists among us few elves and himself so none us know who got us. Isn't that just cruel

Top of the List in wants and needs
Moonshine Verdict 180g
Renegade (I think they only come in Lucid) 168-171g (will even be happy with a misprint)
Mace Zero Hard Max weight
Tursas GL max weight (I have one and I need a backup...These things are $$$MONEY$$$)
Underworld GL (167 or less)
Trident GL 172-175g
SS Wizard Chalky or Eraser feel 175g Never hurts to have more putters
Judge Hard 175g

What I have in the bag already

Sword GL 170g
Sword VIP 170g
Trespass Lucid 164g
Opto Sparkle Saint 167g
Opto Sparkle Saint 173g
Saint GL 169g
Underworld TP 167g --- would not mind a back up or two here
Stag VIP ???g
Tursas TP 179g ---- Lord, I don't know what I would do if I lost this. Need a backup for sure!
11x Roc 180g
11x Roc 180g
12x Roc 180g
DX Roc 180g
xXx Opto ???g
Firebird Champ ???g --- Want to try the Trident to see if it can replace the firebird

As you can see I am mostly a Swiss plastic thrower. Don't really want anything Innova unless it is a sweet balling Roc.
Not really a big fan of Discraft anymore......Although I still dig the Comet.
Do not care for Vibram

Other Odds and Ends

Powerball Powerball call me crazy
Dri Fits 2XL
Jerky
Latitude 64 Iron on patch
Unique iron on patch
Flashlights (I know, weird, but my 2 yr old has the same obsession)
Local Tasty Snacks
Powder Keg from Small Axe DG company
Axe Puck
New Orleans Saints
Mississippi State Bulldogs
Boston Redsox
Would take any kind of hometown team stuff from your neighborhood (makes a good story)
Anything personal with a story behind it
Anything you think I need
Any other DG related items

I am pretty easy to please, I will appreciate what ever I get.
And if you see a hole in my bag and know what I need. I am open to suggestions.

Oh yeah forgot to add
Bright plastic please. Pinks, Dayglow yellow, bright orange......Something I can see. I tend to not be in the fairway

One more addition

Frogg Toggs Chilly pad

Maybe a lil late, but here my list:

i like bright colors. I really like the neon green the DD has

DD Escape 168+ any plastic
DD Renegade 168+
DD Verdict 173+
DD Tresspass 170+ Lucid
Any Emac DD discs
DD Stiff Classic Judges Max (Pink or Black if Possible)
Lat 64 Stilleto 168+ VIP
Legacy Cannons 168+ Icon
11x Eagle x 170+
10 year Buzzz Max
Prodigy D1 thru D4 168+
Discraft GLO Z Zone Max
Discraft Players Cup Tracker 170+
Glass Mini

These are suggestions, I'll take anything anyone is generous enough to send:

Zipper Pulls ( Black and White Bag) but I am an Iowa fan also
DriFits (2x)
Beer
Jerky
Scorecards
Any necessity that a person sees needed
FlexFit Hats L/XL

If you eneded up with my name and already have what your gonna send ready, pay no attention to this list and send what you have.

Im stoked!! Thanks again to all who put this on!!

Leon