• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

I'm a forehand thrower so I like mostly overstable drivers. Especially like Star plastic in Blue or Yellow, Don't care much for red star discs. I never throw understable stuff like Sidewinders or Roadrunners. T-Shirt XL. WV, Dallas Cowboy, Sixer & Phillies fan.

I throw primarily Innova but am interested in Legacy & Dynamic also. European plastic is fun to try (Westside & Lat).

Here are some favorites:

Favorite distance - Blue 171g Star destroyers! I love these things!!!
Other less than max weight(170-172) destroyers with the two part stamps especially when one part is white.

Firebirds, Banshees, Teebirds - Star or Champ OK in either - 170+ & flat.
Star Whippets - Would also like to try a metal flake champ
Lighter weight (169-172) star Maxs & Monsters.

Mids : Star Cros(swirly ones), some DD stuff to try. Willing to try stuff!

Putters : I love Blowflys ! Only putter I carry.

I'll try stuff & my 14 year old son will try an even wider array!

Is it customary to do an unboxing video with these?

Tracked my shipment and someone should get a box on Wednesday

Getting stuff together for my two recipients and will ship Friday. Amazing the differences in everyone's preferences - One person throws some similar plastic to myself while the other is totally different. Should be fun creating appropriate packages and seeing how well I guess.

Quick note for my SS - Not a beer drinker (If I'm late on this I know MANY that are and will greatly appreciate!).

Thanks to the organizers for once again creating a little mid-year fun.

Will have my package out by Saturday at the latest (I have to stop by local pro shop; might get a chance before then).

I wish it was a little later in July, so I could pick up some things for my recipient at Worlds... Lucky person might get a second package...

Trying to work with what my recipients posted. I have a decent supply of new plastic I wanted to send, but most of what I have is on their "dislike" lists... :( Trying to see what I can do to get stuff they would actually enjoy without buying a bunch of new plastic. :\