• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas in July 2013

my wife just texted me - git my package in! can't wait! Also I have not heard from my recipient, who should have gotten his on Monday. I don't have my confirmation receipt with me here at am world's, so I hope all is well

I received two packages last night but did not have the video uploaded before I went to bed, slow internet :(

I forgot to mention in the video The first package I opened (picture 1 below) all the discs were individually wrapped. It was absolutely awesome. I got a ton of awesome discs and swag. I can't believe how always these secret santas are. This disc golf community is amazing. Without further ado:

Yes there is, AWallen wasn't kidding when he said it was almost 10 pounds, my 3 year old daughter tried picking it up

Open it up man!!!! also I hope you see the note on top stating that a couple of those items are jokes. I think you will know which ones I'm talking about ;)

:popcorn::popcorn:

AWallen's and his wifes rings from their honeymoon, uh oh I think I have the wrong package

Haha ah man I've been looking for those rings.

I was putting the boxes together and my sister was cleaning out her jewelry box. She said she was getting rid of a bunch of sweet rings so I threw them into the box.

I hope you like the other contents of the box

IMG_0864.jpg

ok here is what I have, AWallen might have to help on a disc as I can't make it out:

Swag:
Personalized note
Rings
Beef Jerky
Kettle Kurls (yummy)
2 bottles of IBC root beer :thmbup:
Discraft water bottle and mini
towel

Discs:
Cracked in the middle 174 Star Leopard, very funny
175 DX Wraith
170 Champ Roadrunner
172 Star Valk
DX Valk
Wizard (black one, couldn't tell for sure)
175 Wizard
174 Trident
Havoc
165 Q Sentinel
172 Surge

and the cream of the crop hidden at the bottom:

177 10 year buzz :hfive::hfive:

thanks AWallen, I had a blast opening and thanks to the SS crew for setting up again, can't wait to do it again for Christmas

DAMN!! that be a lotta plastic! :thmbup:
IBC = damn good root beer, too.

The black putter should be a Wizard, that is atleast what I was told.

HAHA also that leapard was really cream of the crop, before it broke of course ;)

Hope you like some of that other stuff. Aside from the 10 year I really didn't know what to send.

Nothing yesterday for me. One of my packages sent to IL was delivered on the 8th but no pic yet, and the other, sent to MS, is said to have just showed up this morning!:clap: