• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] DGCR's Favorite Driver of 2014

DGCR's Favorite Driver of 2014 - Mutliple Choice/Selection Poll

• Axiom: Clash

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Axiom: Crave

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Axiom: Inspire

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • MVP: Impulse

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • MVP: Inertia

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • MVP: Motion

• MVP: Switch

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • MVP: Tesla

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Discmania: CD2

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Discmania: FD2

• Discraft: Heat

• Dynamic Discs: Enforcer

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Dynamic Discs: Felon

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Dynamic Discs: Freedom

• Dynamic Discs: Thief

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Dynamic Discs: Witness

• Innova: Thunderbird

Votes: 64 29.4%
  • Latitude 64: Missilen

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Latitude 64: Scythe

• Legacy Discs: Outlaw

Votes: 41 18.8%
  • Millennium: Aries

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Prodigy: H1

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Prodigy: H2

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Prodigy: H4

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Prodigy: X1

• Total voters

Aim For The Chains

FROLF OFF!
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Pick your poison! Some drivers have been omitted due to only having 25 slots available in the poll and doubt they really impact the final result.

(Poll to come.. adding in now..)
Axiom Discs: Clash
Axiom Discs: Crave
Axiom Discs: Inspire
MVP: Impulse
MVP: Inertia
MVP: Motion
MVP: Switch
MVP: Tesla

Discmania: CD2
Discmania:FD2

Discraft: Heat

Dynamic Discs: Enforcer
Dynamic Discs: Felon
Dynamic Discs: Freedom
Dynamic Discs: Thief
Dynamic Discs: Witness

Innova: Thunderbird

Latitude 64: Missilen
Latitude 64: Scythe

Legacy Discs: Outlaw

Millennium: Aries

Prodigy: H1
Prodigy: H2
Prodigy: H4
Prodigy: X1

MVP/AXIOM killed it this year with drivers, they are all great. It's really hard to pick just one as I use them all depending on the course I'm playing. I guess the Inertia has the most bag time

My favorite of the bunch is the Outlaw by a small margin over the Thunderbird and Felon.

MVP/AXIOM killed it this year with drivers, they are all great. It's really hard to pick just one as I use them all depending on the course I'm playing. I guess the Inertia has the most bag time

you could have voted for more than one disc!

Felon got the vote from me. Mostly because I've not thrown the majority. The Felon immediately kicked out both my C-PD and XXX in one fell swoop!

You can vote for multiples?...what an inaccurate poll lol we should only receive one vote haha.

do you only have one driver in your bag? if not, they all could have come out in the same year....Specially considering fairways and distance drivers -- just gives a better overall opinion.

Last edited:
I haven't thrown any of these discs. I voted for the DD Felon because it seems like a Firebird clone and that has to be a very wise decision for DD. The Legacy Outlaw also seems like a good disc. Inbounds flight chart has it looking more like a Wraith than a Destroyer. Maybe in between?

I haven't thrown any of these discs. I voted for the DD Felon because it seems like a Firebird clone and that has to be a very wise decision for DD. The Legacy Outlaw also seems like a good disc. Inbounds flight chart has it looking more like a Wraith than a Destroyer. Maybe in between?

You throw the resistor so you should know the MVP motion is a FB-ish clone :p Outlaws are pretty OS from what I have seen.

You throw the resistor so you should know the MVP motion is a FB-ish clone :p Outlaws are pretty OS from what I have seen.

Yeah, the Resistor has been a good find. Really glad I gave MVP a chance. It will be the only MVP I bag though. I think it would be annoying to have a bunch of black rimmed discs in my bag all looking the same. I have 2 Resistors and they look really unique in my lineup of really bright rimmed discs.

Latest posts