• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] DGCR's Favorite Driver of 2014

DGCR's Favorite Driver of 2014 - Mutliple Choice/Selection Poll

• Axiom: Clash

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Axiom: Crave

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Axiom: Inspire

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • MVP: Impulse

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • MVP: Inertia

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • MVP: Motion

• MVP: Switch

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • MVP: Tesla

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Discmania: CD2

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Discmania: FD2

• Discraft: Heat

• Dynamic Discs: Enforcer

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Dynamic Discs: Felon

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Dynamic Discs: Freedom

• Dynamic Discs: Thief

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Dynamic Discs: Witness

• Innova: Thunderbird

Votes: 64 29.4%
  • Latitude 64: Missilen

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Latitude 64: Scythe

• Legacy Discs: Outlaw

Votes: 41 18.8%
  • Millennium: Aries

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Prodigy: H1

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Prodigy: H2

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Prodigy: H4

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Prodigy: X1

• Total voters
You just have to roll with different colors for different molds. Some peeps have a single colored MVP bag which I cant even imagine but its easy if you stick to single color cores for X molds lol. granted the resistor is really just a mini motion not much difference outside of the speed. Kind of like where the outlaw sits I don't think you would find a ton of use for it currently but a motion could replace resistors and the outlaw being a more OS wraith.

Wouldn't replace the Resistor because it is perfect. It is short, OS and feels great FH or BH. My OS Wraith is my Destroyer. Just no need to try out these new discs from this past year. Really feel like I'm set.

yeah makes sense to me. I just like messing with different **** even if my bag is set as is its cool to see how the new stuff is.

fd2 is pretty sweet.

but im starting to think the tb might have similar flight and better distance potential

I've thrown 2 of these (Inertia, Tesla) and voted for the only one that produced for me (Inertia)

I would like to throw one just to see what the heck its all about. I had a blizzard katana which started turning over just looking at it but BOMBED when you could hit that perfect hyzer angle and wind combination lol.

Outlaw, it replaced my Destroyers and i have thrown destroyers for 8 years.. just got tired of trying to find the good ones and the Outlaw cured that. Plus it goes a little further so that's always nice. I expect the Pinnacle Outlaw to be even better, touch more beef and slower break in, perfect.

I would have voted for the MVP because they make quality stuff but I was very disappointed with their drivers, they fly nice and stuff... but so did my Volt and it nearly went just as far.. they should have jumped to 'speed 12' right away, what were they thinking? One thing about MVP for me is i have to be all MVP or none, the GYRO effect gets to my head. And currently i cant go all MVP with their lineup.

I did not throw the thunderbird yet, im sure its a good disc and being mcbeth signature that makes it even more popular.

Outlaw takes it by far for me, i expect to have my entire distance driver slots filled with Outlaws of different plastics and weights next year.

Mine is the DGA Torrent. Not listed though. Great distance on that driver.

Got the pumpkin Gstar Thunderbird for kicks. Threw it all of October & liked it a lot. Put in storage till next Halloween & I miss it. I got a champion when they came out & I find the Champion way more stable. Very Firebird like. Champion Thunderbird is now in storage as my Firebird slot is full.

Hello new Gstar Thunderbird time.

The only other driver of the year that came close to my bag was the Scythe. I am better with my Destroyers, Apes.

Scythe is in storage.

Looks like there is several drivers missing off the list

not too many which really would impact the results IMO but yes some are missing due to being limited to 25 poll options. For instance I wasn't going to include the Daedalus when the thunderbird clearly is the superior mold from Innova. The Chimera from Diety Discs well... no... and so on'

The tesla is the only one I threw from this years list and I was underwhelmed.So I ddidn't vote.

Latest posts