• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] DGCR's Favorite Driver of 2014

DGCR's Favorite Driver of 2014 - Mutliple Choice/Selection Poll

• Axiom: Clash

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Axiom: Crave

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Axiom: Inspire

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • MVP: Impulse

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • MVP: Inertia

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • MVP: Motion

• MVP: Switch

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • MVP: Tesla

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Discmania: CD2

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Discmania: FD2

• Discraft: Heat

• Dynamic Discs: Enforcer

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Dynamic Discs: Felon

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Dynamic Discs: Freedom

• Dynamic Discs: Thief

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Dynamic Discs: Witness

• Innova: Thunderbird

Votes: 64 29.4%
  • Latitude 64: Missilen

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Latitude 64: Scythe

• Legacy Discs: Outlaw

Votes: 41 18.8%
  • Millennium: Aries

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Prodigy: H1

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Prodigy: H2

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Prodigy: H4

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Prodigy: X1

• Total voters
not too many which really would impact the results IMO but yes some are missing due to being limited to 25 poll options. For instance I wasn't going to include the Daedalus when the thunderbird clearly is the superior mold from Innova. The Chimera from Diety Discs well... no... and so on'

So we have to vote on which is the best driver........out of the drivers that you think are the best???

Just bustin your balls bro.....Tis all good

Ive only thrown a few of the ones listed but the Enforcer is my pick. It gets a lot of use on tight courses and it's a workhorse in the wind.

I bagged Sorcerers for a little bit when I was switching over from mostly innova to trilogy to replace my champ tern. They are a great champ tern, but a nice stable vip king is just better and I have a stack of them now.

Mine is the DGA Torrent. Not listed though. Great distance on that driver.

I haven't thrown anything on that list or the Torrent, but I vote for DGA.

And not listing the Daedalus basically defeated what should've been the purpose of the poll. Innova loyalists will just click on the only option, instead of letting votes determine the split.

Having said that, it'd be a tough call to decide which ones should be dropped. Personally, I would've dropped Prodigy or possibly grouped them into one vote.

Last edited:
And not listing the Daedalus basically defeated what should've been the purpose of the poll. Innova loyalists will just click on the only option, instead of letting votes determine the split.

Having said that, it'd be a tough call to decide which ones should be dropped. Personally, I would've dropped Prodigy or possibly grouped them into one vote.

I agree and probably would have taken votes away from the thunderbird in that aspect but from what I can tell the Daedalus would have .. maybe 10 votes? Anytime you can buy stock innova protostar discs months after release, well... pretty obvious when X or Y molds sell out in hours.

Had a Solace for a while. It's the only new disc of this past year that I've thrown. It's a great disc & it's disappointing to not see it on the list to vote.

Its definitely one of vibram's best discs but never seen one on a course and don't know anyone who throws them religiously. Thanks for sharing tho so people can see what else is out there and being tossed by fellow DG'ers. would have been nice to include all the companies molds as possible tho. Maybe we can do the ugly duckling awards for some forgot discs ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts