• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGN: The Disc Golf Network

Ah, I see. I restaurant with no locations anywhere near me aired a commercial on a network I won't pay money to watch. :\

I'll show myself out now.

It's not all about you, lol. ;)

I just discovered they have a location near where I work. I may give it a try.

There's a Halal Guys near me. Although I love middle eastern food, I haven't eaten there. At least when it first opened, they had what seemed to me a very limited menu. Seemed like middle eastern food for americans. I'd rather go to the authentic route and we have a few good options locally.

Like I said, I haven't eaten there, so you know how much my opinion is worth.

Nice, one not too far from me. My first job was slinging gyros in the mall food court so I'll actually take a lunch hour tomorrow.

One in Dearborn Heights. Maybe next time I go to the Swedish Bistro (read: IKEA) I'll eat there instead. I do love me some sheep taco

Hey all, my name is Andrew, VP of Marketing at The Halal Guys and an avid disc golfer. I got a Google alert about our brand being mentioned in this forum, so wanted to hop in. I love disc golf personally and given my job, wanted to find a way to bring more attention to the sport and financial support of the DGPT.

On behalf of The Halal Guys, I wanted to say thank you all for the kind words. If you haven't, I do hope you give us a try. I look forward to being a part of the DGPT for years to come!

Thank you for supporting disc golf! I'll be sure to look you guys up the next time I'm in Seattle, or as soon as you open up a store in Oregon.

Dearborn, MI has got to have moar halal restaurants per square mile than any other town in the U.S. Ask any Ford employee.

That's Dearborn in a nutshell: Ford and Middle Eastern food/culture.

I'd include the Detroit Lions' training facility, but I don't think it's in the city's best interest to do so. :\

Last edited:
Anyone else notice DGN took down the Magic of Disc Golf? Didn't even get to finish watching it. Kinda pisses me off

Thank you for supporting disc golf! I'll be sure to look you guys up the next time I'm in Seattle, or as soon as you open up a store in Oregon.

No immediate plans to open a store in Oregon, but who knows. Thank you for the kind words!

Also how come the 2023 LVC Press Conference from yesterday is not uploaded yet? Trying to get hyped for today's rounds and there's nothing. Even for $6/month this kinda stinks.

If you have a PDGA membership, it is only $6.49/month. An amateur membership at $50, makes the total yearly package SLIGHTLY cheaper.

DGN's annual fee (with the discount) only makes sense if you really plan to make use of it for 12 months of the year.

But if you're really there for the live broadcasts, that could be only 8 - 9 months. So getting the PDGA discount on the monthly comes out even better.

The PDGA discount is great - especially if you play a few tournaments, the $50 annual fee is well worth it.

I just say this because I tend to cycle through streamers (paramount / disney / apple): get em for a few months to watch what I want, and move on. Re-up in the future when they have the content again. Same thinking applies to DGN for me because the content I'm most interested in is the live stuff, not the off-season recorded stuff.

Last edited:
OK--I haven't been following the DGN/DGPT/Jomez changes in the off season.

Does anyone know what the post-produced situation is this year? Free? Pay? Time delayed?

That's 95% of what I care about, I have never had the time or inclination to watch a 3 hour live disc golf round. Maybe final round of a big tourney if its interesting...I guess that's my 5%.

Eating the Halal Guys gyro platter right now - pretty good, maybe a little salty for me. The rice is good, the pita is nice and soft (although only 3 wedges??), and the lettuce is really fresh.

Does anyone know what the post-produced situation is this year? Free? Pay? Time delayed?

That's 95% of what I care about, I have never had the time or inclination to watch a 3 hour live disc golf round. Maybe final round of a big tourney if its interesting...I guess that's my 5%.

Jomez will be carrying all MPO lead cards with free next day coverage on YouTube. It seems like they may also be doing FPO this year, but I could be very off base with that. DGN will have the first round free on YouTube each tournament (I think the MPO is teeing off at 4ish EST so you can watch live today), but all other rounds require a subscription.

Jomez will be covering MPO and FPO lead cards this year. Gatekeeper MPO chase. Ace Run FPO Chase.

Central Coast is covering all Silver events and GKpro will just be doing the skins matches.

Latest posts