• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2019 Memorial Championship

Are they bad? I didnt even watch them, lol...

if i didnt know who majority of them were i would be lost

its just slow mo 3 second clips of people rippin drives or making putts

if i was an outsider i would have no clue whats going on or why i should care about this haha

not even a congrats _____, or a final shot of the leader board
just a bunch of random short clips
who green lighted these?

Out of curiosity, why do you care? Not trying to troll.

Why do I care? Because it is professional sports. People are paid. I want to know how much they are paid. As a consumer of this particular professional sport, I'm interested in the payouts as much as I am interested in the round ratings.

I'm also a TD that has run 43 sanctioned events since 2014 and 4 PDGA leagues. I know what the standards are. Even for C-tiers I put in all of the scores and payouts that night. Surely a "Professional" tour could put them in within the required 24 hour limit. I'm not asking them to put them in that night (although they should), I'm simply asking them to put the payouts in within the required time they agreed to when they sanctioned the event as a A-tier. Simply, I'm asking them to do their job they signed up for.

Kind of like when musicians get annoyed with bad or lazy musicians, admin minded people get annoyed with other administrative people that fall down on the job.

Latest posts