• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Dynamic Discs Open

At some point they may have to show the McBeth card more and more instead of him.

Its a good thing they will have some chase card footage for the TV airing, cause this feature card isn't going to make for good viewing so far, lol.

Well... unless you like rubbernecking... which most Americans seem to...:D

Brodie finished at even par, so far good enough for a 1019 rating. Looks like a hot start followed by struggles on the back.

who decided the lead card and chase card

Not totally sure but I would imagine Dynamic got to pick one(Oakley) and DGPT picked one. It definitely wasn't by points. I didn't see a fan vote when I was looking for the announcement yesterday. There is no returning champ spot since this isn't technically GBO

Last edited:
Not totally sure but I would imagine Dynamic got to pick one(Oakley) and DGPT picked one. It definitely wasn't by points. I didn't see a fan vote when I was looking for the announcement yesterday. There is no returning champ spot since this isn't technically GBO

weak af i knew they were up to no good

Oakley finally got a birdie. Feature card starting to heat up a bit. Ricky now -2 and Eagle and Koling have gotten back to even.

Just jinxed ricky as he shanks one into the shule, lol

The new tee on hole 9 is just brutal and its nice that they finally put in concrete tees.

Last edited:
Oakley finally got a birdie. Feature card starting to heat up a bit. Ricky now -2 and Eagle and Koling have gotten back to even.

Just jinxed ricky as he shanks one into the shule, lol

The new tee on hole 9 is just brutal and its nice that they finally put in concrete tees.

hilarious to start a tourney with a 1000+ ft hole

Putterpants is... dare I say?... On fire? Turkey for Oakley.

Its a miracle! Star frame for the feature card.:D

Haha... I am a total jinx. Oakley OB on 11

Last edited:

Latest posts