• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Dynamic Discs Open

Becca Cox has put in some work during the downtime. She has a whole new runup. SHe's getting a lot more power into her throw. If she can get that dialed in... Look out

Last edited:
One of the women, Deann Carey aced the Island hole. Only ace or even eagle on the course for either FPO or MPO

Good looking live card tomorrow for MPO.

McBeast
Ricky Ticky Tavi
Emerson Keith
KJo

Last edited:
Our story so far...

attachment.php

Attachments

• DDO1.png
    DDO1.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 258
even if it was from a bottom card??

Might be footage of it, cause they had a camera on 16 all day I think. They switched to it a couple times during the round. They showed her running up and grabbing the disc out of the basket but didn't show the throw while I was watching. Maybe he didn't have the camera on...

Correction. On this hole there were so many OB penalties that an expert could not be expected to miss them. So they make par 5 look like the correct par.

Just saw Cats putting stats for R1. . thats just no good. . you can even call it terrible

Hard to understand how Paige can reach a 999ft hole in two throws. . .i dont think i can reach that hole in 3

Latest posts