• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 Green Mountain Championship Sept 9-12

Hailey King had something to say about that today. 1058 rated -9. She killed it.

Yes a super round by Hailey, but still only 3 players in the field made the round under par.

Many FPO players can make +1020 rateds rounds, but they are not very Consistent at that level.

But Hailey have a really high ceiling and i think she can make that 1000 rating as the first FPO player to reach that milestone.

As great as Presnell and Ricky have played, Dickerson being bogey free through 54 holes is just insane. 5 strokes is a nice lead, but the OB at Fox Run can eat up strokes quickly. Can he manage to go bogey free for another 18 holes?

Today should be a fun watch.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Sarah Hokom isn't necessarily the best FPO player in the US, but she just might be the steadiest performer.

She seems to perform closer to her potential ceiling round after round, week in and week out. She doesn't have the big distance or upside that Paige, Hailey, or Cat do... but she doesn't seem nearly as likely to get on the roller coaster the others can't seem to stay off of for several events in succession.

Much of that is due to her tendency "stay within her game" and play higher percentage shots. The others definitely push the risk/reward envelope harder than she does. But I really admire her consistency, winning attitude, and approach to the game.

Shout out to local, Tiger Borth, reposing The Mitten state and chasing down another DGPT Elite Series Top 10 finish!

Last edited:
^Agreed. Nice to see Tiger doing so well.
Just noticed her shirt sporting Gateway. Figured she would be a Discraft player.

I don't think you'd tell someone to emulate Sarah Hokom's mechanics/form, it sure seems to work for her.

Not sure how/why Hokom didn't steer clear of that tree on 18. Really fun to watch Hailey and her battle it out down the stretch. Thanks to both of them for putting on a good show, and
congrats to Hailey for a nice win.

Not sure how/why Hokom didn't steer clear of that tree on 18. Really fun to watch Hailey and her battle it out down the stretch. Thanks to both of them for putting on a good show, and
congrats to Hailey for a nice win.

even taking a super os mid or even a fairway driver and pop it out to the right and let it fade in hard

Hard to picture anything derailing the Dickerson train. I'm glad Ricky's close enough to keep him from just mailing it in, because no one else can even sniff what Robot Chicken's cooking.

*tips cap to Eagle for climbing up to a solid finish*

< is pretty sure he jinxed Wysocki :\

i feel like dickerson has cales disease

great enough to consistently finish top 10 ish but rarely finishes in 1st

i hope he has this one

Awesome finish to the FP40 division:

Maureen "Mo" McEarlean hits a 55' footer for deuce on hole#1 on Brewster to win the 3-way playoff!

Congrats to all the FP40 ladies for their strong play all weekend!

I was putting clothes in the dryer, and now I'm gonna have to rewind to figure out what the hell happened on number 11. I thought Dickerson ended up without, despite throwing OB. :confused:

Latest posts