• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 MVP Open at Maple Hill Sept 3-5

So did Simon totally screw up and not plan for a 14 day quarantine?

If so, that would be a pretty big "OOPS!"

...as in Simon would be out of production for the event, so to speak.

Looks like the course is getting hammered tonight.

Looks like the course is getting hammered tonight.

Remnants of Ida are rolling through the northeast...and making a mess of things.

I feel for the millions in New Orleans that got blasted, flooded, and roofs blown off, and are trying pick up the pieces with no power. :(

There are 2 C. Allens in the FPO field for Maple Hill. If you sort by rating, one is the 2nd from the top, the other is 2nd from the bottom.

Let's be honest. Simon is an entertainer, but he stopped being a relevant competitive disc golfer a few years ago.

he finished 7th at portland and 9th at great lakes open. he's still definitely capable of top 10 finishes and he is definitely not at 100%

hes missing one tourney

who cares

how is this tanking every which way

what am i missing

I don't know anything beyond him not being able to come home due to a 14 day quarantine. But it appears to be a result of poor planning. Now he has to miss one of the most popular events of the year that happens to be on his home course.

If the situation is what it appears to be, it is totally unacceptable as a professional and arguably the face of the brand he's sponsored by.

Why tf are we still quarantining people from Europe

I just did a search online and I can't find anything that says you have to quarantine for 14 days. As long as you show a negative test result within 3 days before entering the US you should be good to go. We recently had a visitor from Central America arrive and she was not told to quarantine by anyone at customs or the airport. All she had to do was show her negative test result and vaccination card. Does anyone have a link that states otherwise?

I just did a search online and I can't find anything that says you have to quarantine for 14 days. As long as you show a negative test result within 3 days before entering the US you should be good to go. We recently had a visitor from Central America arrive and she was not told to quarantine by anyone at customs or the airport. All she had to do was show her negative test result and vaccination card. Does anyone have a link that states otherwise?
I don't know, what was Simons deal then?