• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT to Resume Season June 26

I'm done talking to you. You are completely delusional. Either you have really poor reading comprehension skills or you just don't care what people are saying and you want to respond to whatever insane nonsense is in your head that you *think* they are saying. Have fun in la la land. [emoji3577]

You must be fun at parties.

Wow, so it's going to be available for a lot more people that aren't interested in watching it and the people that would be interested in watching it won't be able to until September unless they pay. I respect their right to do what they want with their content but that seems kind of dumb. I like watching disc golf but not enough to pay for it, especially during this depression.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

People pay for their television "options" every day. You're telling me that if it were on a network on your existing TV choice you wouldn't watch what you're already paying for?

That was a genuinely pleasant surprise. They did a pretty good job of switching between multiple cards. I thought that after the 2:00 card started that we would lose the 1:40 card. I was very happy that we didn't.

I haven't watched a lot of live dg in the past and this was, by far, the best that I can recall. Good job DGPT/DGN and all of the film crews who made this work!

And, if I'm not mistaken, I believe that there was a Nova P. sighting when they flashed an early leaderboard.

People pay for their television "options" every day. You're telling me that if it were on a network on your existing TV choice you wouldn't watch what you're already paying for?
No one pays for cable except old people. It's a dying industry. If I could watch it through some existing thing I pay for sure I would watch. What's your point about that though?

No one pays for cable except old people. It's a dying industry. If I could watch it through some existing thing I pay for sure I would watch. What's your point about that though?

I keep trying to find an ala carte combination of internet service plus mix of streaming services that have the same content for less money that I get with my cable package. It's not there yet.

I keep trying to find an ala carte combination of internet service plus mix of streaming services that have the same content for less money that I get with my cable package. It's not there yet.
Fair enough. Last time I had cable was a while ago and I just remember there was never anything good on. My parents pay for cable but I can't think of a single friend of mine that does.

Fair enough. Last time I had cable was a while ago and I just remember there was never anything good on. My parents pay for cable but I can't think of a single friend of mine that does.

The problem is that the sports channels I would want ala carte have been monetized and the monthly amounts add up. But most are already included in the cable package along with DVR and unneeded higher speed internet I essentially get free in the package. With pro and college sports continuing to be hampered, I can see going ala carte with no sports to buy by October and saving some dough at least through winter.

That's not as bad as it used to be. With all the free on-demand channels, there is plenty to watch.

I can't think of a single friend of mine that uses a OnePlus phone... It's probably not best to limit your viewpoint to only see the opinions of people that surround you.

The cable industry is weakening, but it's definitely not dying. At least not yet.

I can't think of a single friend of mine that uses a OnePlus phone... It's probably not best to limit your viewpoint to only see the opinions of people that surround you.

The cable industry is weakening, but it's definitely not dying. At least not yet.
I understand your sentiment but it's not just my friends that are ditching cable. It's a widespread phenomenon. Cable TV is dying most definitely.

Latest posts