• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Different Top 10 Lists.. debate/discuss

I would if I was already headed there, but the course are few and far between so a trip there just for dg wouldnt do very well with the wife or my pocketbook. If I was already there yeah I would play whatever I could. More importantly I would ask around and see if there were courses not listed!

P.S. If you never head of the Great White North Album, I suggest it. Its hilarious especially because it is on audio. Anyone want to play wethead? It's a great game!

At some point, I am hoping to combine the New England trip and/or the Montana, Wyoming, etc., with some Canadian courses. In other words, a huge loop. Trouble is, you gotta go through the hoops just to get into Canada these days....and I haven't gotten around to getting my passport yet.

I feel the same way about Sedgely Woods in Philly.....still a great course after all these years!

I enjoyed Sedgely, it's like two different courses with the front being pitch and put (but tight in places) while the back gets tough. :thmbup:

Latest posts