• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Digging the champion King Cobra

this disc definitely didn't get the following that it deserves.

w/e I'm still buying them all up.

I've had one in my bag for over two years, 3 aces on it...after a bazzilion tree hits it's still dependably stable

the three others in the bag that were intended to be cycled..well.. feel really lonely. DAMN YOU INNOVA CHAMPION PLASTIC!! WHY ARE YOU SO DURABLE!

(I understand the inherent flaw in thinking you could cycle champ plastic)

WhAT? a straight flying roc that never turns flippy?!

too many minds were blown.. that explains it.

Does anyone know where I could get a couple more pro line ontario cobras? Ive been looking for a while but not having any luck...

love the King Cobra. had one in my bag since the first time I threw one. I use it in the stable slot. with a Prodigy M1 being my overstable and a Tursas as my understable. As far as the fairway I use in that spot would be a Leopard.

King Cobra Champ is my most used Mid. Love it, nice and straight with a slight turn at the end. "Time to strike with the Cobra" :D

I have a huge stash of the FS DX stamps.

best mid ever.

I also have a handle of glow KC's from the dirty dozen tour series.

I have yet to really throw them considering the one I've had in the bag for three years is still straight and stable.

The champion Ontario mold cobra in the factory store is a regular cobra in champion plastic, not a king cobra. Just had it confirmed by the factory store.

The champion Ontario mold cobra in the factory store is a regular cobra in champion plastic, not a king cobra. Just had it confirmed by the factory store.

Huh...I'll have to pull out some of my old Ch Cobras and the DX stamped Ch one I have and compare the tooling, etc.
Not that it really matters (to me) because I don't bag them anymore, except for DX.