• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Dimension: 24.5mm Distance Driver

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
Add A New Dimension To Your Game

The Dimension disc by MVP Disc Sports was PDGA Approved on 4-13-2017.

"Destinations may be closer than they appear with the MVP Dimension! This 24.5mm distance driver balances overstable resistance to turn while allowing a full flight before fade. In a universe of infinite possibilities, a reliable fade certainly helps pinpoint your landing from a great distance, and that's what the Dimension guarantees. Strong throwers will see only the smallest turnover at high speeds or into headwinds. Average throwers will get all the overstability they desire from this speed class in the Dimension." - by MVP Disc Sports

mvp-dimension-pdga-announce.jpg

Dimension actually looks promising. I cannot believe ALL the stuff MVP is working on at once, its nuts but at the same time I appreciate it. They have grown SOOOO much. I just started throwing their stuff within the last 6 months. I've known about them for about 9+ years since seeing the blank Ions that were in stores a decade ago. Crazy.

Dimension actually looks promising. I cannot believe ALL the stuff MVP is working on at once, its nuts but at the same time I appreciate it. They have grown SOOOO much. I just started throwing their stuff within the last 6 months. I've known about them for about 9+ years since seeing the blank Ions that were in stores a decade ago. Crazy.

The Ion came out in December 2009. But they have grown a ton. :)

http://mvpdiscsports.com/media/history-of-the-ion

I knew it was right at the end of my college years when it came out, so yeah 08-09 sounds right. Anyway, yeah thats so awesome. I wish i would have jumped on board back then, BUT this way I get SO MUCH selection without too much waiting and anticipating. can't wait for new Axiom tho

I knew it was right at the end of my college years when it came out, so yeah 08-09 sounds right. Anyway, yeah thats so awesome. I wish i would have jumped on board back then, BUT this way I get SO MUCH selection without too much waiting and anticipating. can't wait for new Axiom tho

Yea, it's been so cool to see the lineup come together.

I'm super excited to try these out whenever they're released. The Teleport bombs for me, but I tend to work the stable-overstable molds better. Convinced I'll hit the 600' mark with some of these in the 165g range after my experience with the Teleports. Really excited to see what they can do for my distance game.

I'm super excited to try these out whenever they're released. The Teleport bombs for me, but I tend to work the stable-overstable molds better. Convinced I'll hit the 600' mark with some of these in the 165g range after my experience with the Teleports. Really excited to see what they can do for my distance game.

If they find a way to get these 24.5mm discs down into the mid 160's I might be able to actually throw them. Fission in these could be mighty fun!

flippy like most other mvp molds

The dimension is flippy?

Curious about this one but also the Axiom version - I like the Tantrum, the Teleport a little more but oddly the stability of the Teleport can sometimes go TOO straight....I know its crazy not to say the Teleport is too flippy, but if its a TOUCH more stable it could really rip. So I wonder if the Delirium will fit the bill

Oh my god.

It took me two throws in the field to go from "these might not make the bag over my new Panic" to "this disc is the way, the truth, and the life"

My first clean throw with one was well beyond 500'. Uphill.

Then I threw it back, this time slightly downhill. Guesstimating it was just shy of six.

I honestly half expected not to like these. I liked Nitros but they were a little hoggish for maximum distance, which is why I prefer Panics. Figured this would bite even harder having similar numbers but a faster speed. I feel these have much more glide than I remember my Nitros having.

I don't remember the last time I felt this excited over a driver. I need to stock up ASAP.

Latest posts