• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Giveaways and Reviews

Nice work on the vids. Thanks for the etiquette video, I'm new and pretty much have to keep reminding myself of that kind of stuff when I play league rounds.

Subscribed and looking forward to more vids.

As someone who played disc golf 1 summer as a casual player 3 years ago and just got back into it and wants to take it to the next step, I was looking for a good place to see reviews and tips. GoHam Disc Golf is the perfect place for me. I get to see reviews on discs and some tips/etiquette of the game. Keep up the good work, GoHam!
YT username: Daboys245

Hey John,
been watching your vids for a week or two now and they are a really nice addition to the DG community. Nice to hear some opinons on discs so i dont have to buy them all myself! Anyways keep up the good work man and go ham!
YT name: ajbergal1

Been enjoying the vids, John! Keep up the good work!
Go Ham Disc Golf ftw!

Thanks for the support guys, i really appreciate it! 2 new videos will be up shortly!

thanks for the support!

about to head out to the course and film today's video, gunna try and get some more footage of myself throwing, not too easy with a crappy camera and no cameraman lol