• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Cart Pictures and ideas

Is there a consensus #1 putter pocket for carts that people are liking? Or do you just stick with the brand of the cart manufacturer that you chose? Finally wading into the cart world and want to use my gen 1 Simian and plan on using the in bag putter pockets for drivers. Thanks again!

If you want the biggest than you want the Infinite Discs Power Pocket XXL. They also sell a rain cover for it.

Haha no not looking for the biggest those power pockets are just too huge. Was mainly wondering if someone had a preference on a specific design, I am leaning toward just sticking with the ridgeroller pouch for the R3 cart I'm getting.

It kind of just depends on what you're looking for out of the putter pouch. I've had a variety of them (zuca, ridge roller, regular and xxl power pocket).

It also makes a difference how/where you want to mount them. One thing I didn't really think about was the connection between the 2 handle poles on carts. The ridge has a very long velcro strap running down the back, a small gap, then another strap. That means you have to pay more attention to where you attach it (because you don't want the long velcro piece in the middle of your pole connection.

The power pockets have smaller straps but a strap that runs up to the handle to help support it.

There are also things to consider like if you want velcro to display patches, what kinds of additional storage you want, etc.

Last year for league, i really liked the power pocket because it has a great spot for a scorecard clipboard and pencils right there in a convenient spot. This year I've got the ridge roller pouch and the scorecard inside the R3. It's not as convenient, but it's been fine.

Made a carbon fiber shelf for the top part of my wife's Zuca all-terrain cart today. Ok, technically it's kydex and not real carbon fiber. Anyways, she doesn't carry a lot of discs and prefers to put them low because she likes how the cart balances that way. By making her a little shelf up top she can put gloves, bug spray, and whatever up there without interfering with the discs. There's a back part on the shelf as well so that objects don't slide out the back and end up behind the discs.

a5cc658d2484ae73b30002993d111dd6.jpg

ad745841f58479389e458452769b8d47.jpg

Nice, I was thinking of picking up a Zuca Compact because my Zuca Transport is a little too big for everyday use. Now I'm thinking that All-Terrain setup looks pretty ideal.

Nice, I was thinking of picking up a Zuca Compact because my Zuca Transport is a little too big for everyday use. Now I'm thinking that All-Terrain setup looks pretty ideal.

In the winter time especially it seems having room for "stuff" is almost more important than discs. I've toyed with the idea of the compact cart but my Grip bag generally has room for everything I need and for now if I want to drag a cart around I just plop the Grip on my MVP Rover and go.

Cart bags are an essential accessory for golfers who prefer to navigate the course with a golf cart. These bags are designed to fit securely on the back of a cart, providing convenient access to clubs and other equipment. With multiple compartments and pockets, they offer ample storage space for golf essentials such as balls, tees, and apparel. Cart bags often come with features like a putter well, umbrella holder, and cooler pocket, enhancing their functionality. Durability, lightweight construction, and ergonomic handles are key considerations when selecting a cart bag. They not only make golfing more organized but also add convenience and ease to the overall experience on the course.

I had one of these but I rubbed a rash in my armpit trying to get the right disc out of the bottom of the bag.

954ff005-273f-495e-ada2-5a700a747b2f-pff-gita-photo-05.jpeghas anyone tried to retrofit a GITA for disc golf? Would only be good for smooth terrain courses