• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Cart Pictures and ideas

This Tool Cart would work better from Menards, it is able to hold 200 weight maximum and has a larger handle. Tool Cart is $39.97 When not on sale, not including tax. https://www.menards.com/main/tools/...cmst33026/p-1543908500066-c-1526043700147.htm
CMST33026_FV.jpg

Last edited:
I used a similar tool box, it's not that great honestly. The stubby wheels and kinda v shaped hull allow it to tip from side to side. Not to mention there's no compartments so everything just gets jumbled up.

I used a similar tool box, it's not that great honestly. The stubby wheels and kinda v shaped hull allow it to tip from side to side. Not to mention there's no compartments so everything just gets jumbled up.

Companies make organization boxes that are of soft fabric for other uses, lots of those have extra pockets in them and the outside to help with organization of the non disc stuff, just make sure you did the math before buying or that at least the top can be trimmed down without affecting the storage pockets. If you end up with extra space after the organization box, that just becomes extra storage for bigger items like jackets and so on if the weather has a chance of changing.

The current Generac thread https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136166&highlight=Generac about a cart prompted me to look on Amazon. I ran across this one right away. I searched for the name and didn't find it in any previous threads so I thought that I'd post it here.

It's called the Trolley Dolly With Seat by dbest Products. It seems to look ok for the $59.99 price tag. Looks like 4 reviewers use it for disc golf, too. It looks similar to the one in the Generac video.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01D8DW40Y

picture.php

The current Generac thread https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136166&highlight=Generac about a cart prompted me to look on Amazon. I ran across this one right away. I searched for the name and didn't find it in any previous threads so I thought that I'd post it here.

It's called the Trolley Dolly With Seat by dbest Products. It seems to look ok for the $59.99 price tag. Looks like 4 reviewers use it for disc golf, too. It looks similar to the one in the Generac video.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01D8DW40Y

picture.php

I think I mentioned this on this thread in 2018? I did not use the name of the cart I found, very similar one if not that same one. One guy had pictures of his bag, the old big Innova Discarrier on the cart.

I think I mentioned this on this thread in 2018? I did not use the name of the cart I found, very similar one if not that same one. One guy had pictures of his bag, the old big Innova Discarrier on the cart.

that as actually the Disc golf cart DIY page I mentioned it on, I mentioned might take a bit of work to fix up right like making a slide off back rest for the seat when not using the bag, if you intend to keep the bag for other use. At the current post price of $60 USA that is worth getting two to have one not for Disc Golf so you can get the Disc Golf dolly dirty playing disc golf.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HQ7SZDT/ref=sspa_dk_detail_5?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07HQ7SZDT&pd_rd_w=rL92Q&pf_rd_p=48d372c1-f7e1-4b8b-9d02-4bd86f5158c5&pd_rd_wg=g7nT1&pf_rd_r=4KYXCF6A9E0ZRYNEEP68&pd_rd_r=77e1bbb6-b2d8-4994-a548-94633d558664&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExSFM1T0FLWDYwQVdSJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTA1MTY2MUxGWFhUTUM2U1RBQSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwOTM0MTYyMkdUWERRMzlKRDlIUSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I know it has no seat on it but amazing for the price and having a folding stool in one of the deep pockets is worth it. Some modification to the slots for paint brushes to be more shallow and adding some bicycle bottle holders on the bag via wire clamps will make it better. Added bonus is this bag could hold an ultimate disc or other Super Class PDGA approved catch disc or large diameter disc like the Condor if you use them to warm up with or as a disc to use on the course.

Last edited:
$20 at Wal-Mart gets you this aluminum cart:

Attachments

• C28BD7C3-F0E1-4A68-8D37-2EF525F54822.jpeg
    C28BD7C3-F0E1-4A68-8D37-2EF525F54822.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 4EBC566D-FA07-4F55-8273-CBC8C6F24730.jpeg
    4EBC566D-FA07-4F55-8273-CBC8C6F24730.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 64

Literally just picked up the seated Trolley Dolly off ebay for less than $50. If I were to guess, the wheels might be the first piece needing an upgrade to handle the demands of DG courses.

My plan is to Caribiner my bag to the aluminum frame.

Literally just picked up the seated Trolley Dolly off ebay for less than $50. If I were to guess, the wheels might be the first piece needing an upgrade to handle the demands of DG courses.

My plan is to Caribiner my bag to the aluminum frame.

The Caribiner could totally work if you use one of the set of quad strap bag hook holes, at least 2 are on the upper back part of most bags, with some having all 4 on the back side. Yeah those wheels might need an upgrade if they feel not durable, I have seen some Golf carts used that have rather crappy wheels like this for disc golf, just make sure the new wheels can fit into the existing spot even if needing a new axle.

I can't believe only one male golfer used a cart on the lead foursome Sunday and the other three carried their own bag. Seems like they all would want an advantage, but what do I know.

I can't believe only one male golfer used a cart on the lead foursome Sunday and the other three carried their own bag. Seems like they all would want an advantage, but what do I know.

Maybe some are too used to the routine of taking bag off the back/shoulder?
Waiting for a Sponsor to use the brands cart for free and/or do not have the money for the item?

Those are the two big ones I can think of for why some pro players do not use a cart.

Do realize cart use with modern style carts has only been around since mid 2010's where as backpack bags have been out since early 2010's and price to backpack bags has dropped significantly in last few years to where there are a bunch of bags in the $40-$100 range.

Last edited:

For the emporia pro tour tournament? Paul said when asked about why he didn't use a cart that he didn't have a problem with cart use, or a caddie using a cart, but traveling on airplanes with carts is way too cumbersome. Maybe most of the pros using carts are ones driving to events?

For the emporia pro tour tournament? Paul said when asked about why he didn't use a cart that he didn't have a problem with cart use, or a caddie using a cart, but traveling on airplanes with carts is way too cumbersome. Maybe most of the pros using carts are ones driving to events?

That is a good point, some also are using cars for cost saving of fuel and tenting, this might not leave room for a cart.

The Caribiner could totally work if you use one of the set of quad strap bag hook holes, at least 2 are on the upper back part of most bags, with some having all 4 on the back side. Yeah those wheels might need an upgrade if they feel not durable, I have seen some Golf carts used that have rather crappy wheels like this for disc golf, just make sure the new wheels can fit into the existing spot even if needing a new axle.

Thanks...
My bag is rather unorthodox as well - I use an AWP - HP (High Power) Tool bag (from Lowes). I currently have DGA Quad GelStraps on it, and there are 2 LARGE D-Rings on the top of the bag which will handle the double duty of the Caribiner and the QuadStrap.

AS for the wheels I think it probably necessitates new/longer AXLES like you mentioned. I will definitely have to research wheel options.

I can't wait to check this thing out!!

Thanks...
My bag is rather unorthodox as well - I use an AWP - HP (High Power) Tool bag (from Lowes). I currently have DGA Quad GelStraps on it, and there are 2 LARGE D-Rings on the top of the bag which will handle the double duty of the Caribiner and the QuadStrap.

AS for the wheels I think it probably necessitates new/longer AXLES like you mentioned. I will definitely have to research wheel options.

I can't wait to check this thing out!!

Speaking of odd bags I know a guy who uses a Fishing bag well a newer version of the same model that is designed for Quad straps, same holding capacity as the Discarrier but lighter then the Innova bag, some Outcast or Shakespeare fishing bag. Only thing is the person had to use two odd useless pockets for water bottles but he has an actual spot for a smaller bottle that he sometimes carries at least on the old model, last I saw his set up.

Then my dad got the last of some fishing seat that has 2 saddle bags sold only at Walmart in USA for his bag. Bag has 2 spots where bottles can fit hanging off the seat.

I looked for that same bag style in a knock off when my Discraft tournament started dying in 2017, I went with a Vertex Angler backpack model with the seat on it, then in 2018 I found a disc golf bag for mine on Amazon, Athetico Powershot original black that I did not put on Vertex seat/frame until end of 2019; the Vertex Backpack I owned failed again in 2019. The Vertex bag when using I modified by adding to the seat frame a soft stroller bottle holder to the seat frame as the orginal backpack , the Vertex had only a single dump bag for wet fishing stuff. That bottle holder is not coming off I put that on too well so now I use one of the bags bottle holders for storage of some quick items I might need in the round. So yeah I know a bit about alternative bags for disc golf, though my set up uses a traditional bag modified to fit the seat.

Greg Barsby was at a Tournament in Texarkana Father's Day Weekend. I was up to see my Father-in-Law for the weekend and played in the Tournament. I bought a couple of discs from him (well his girlfriend was selling the discs) so he noticed my bag and got her attention that he should look up AWP for a bag sponsorship, since he and his previous sponsor were parting ways.

He didn't mention much about the bag itself, but told me the story of how the Non-McBeth's of the DG World have to work for their sponsorship opportunities. Specifically in his case he was told that he was not on par with certain players when he got sponsorship opportunities originally... Then certain sponsors don't remember it that way after winning the Championship and are disappointed when they try to renew him at the same level in 2020.

He had a couple of LE Roc's with a sick stamp that sold before I got to the table. He was still holding the last one when we started talking, so he starts talking about how people in Innova were upset that he had the LE run outside of them. Apparently his contract with Innova allows him a certain number of discs he can buy from them (blanks) to sell. He then contracted the stamp individually because he recognized it as a great design and sold out at 3 events in late May early June.

So that was fresh on his mind when I walked up with this monster:

picture.php

picture.php

Greg Barsby was at a Tournament in Texarkana Father's Day Weekend. I was up to see my Father-in-Law for the weekend and played in the Tournament. I bought a couple of discs from him (well his girlfriend was selling the discs) so he noticed my bag and got her attention that he should look up AWP for a bag sponsorship, since he and his previous sponsor were parting ways.

He didn't mention much about the bag itself, but told me the story of how the Non-McBeth's of the DG World have to work for their sponsorship opportunities. Specifically in his case he was told that he was not on par with certain players when he got sponsorship opportunities originally... Then certain sponsors don't remember it that way after winning the Championship and are disappointed when they try to renew him at the same level in 2020.

He had a couple of LE Roc's with a sick stamp that sold before I got to the table. He was still holding the last one when we started talking, so he starts talking about how people in Innova were upset that he had the LE run outside of them. Apparently his contract with Innova allows him a certain number of discs he can buy from them (blanks) to sell. He then contracted the stamp individually because he recognized it as a great design and sold out at 3 events in late May early June.

So that was fresh on his mind when I walked up with this monster:

picture.php

picture.php

I can't find that bag.

Being the Economist (my last physician interpreted that - "I just heard you say CHEAP SOB") I am, that bag might have been Clearnce material.

Being the Economist (my last physician interpreted that - "I just heard you say CHEAP SOB") I am, that bag might have been Clearnce material.

My old bag the Vertex Angler Backpack was near the very last few sold on Amazon, the Canada had the model a year longer due to smaller population but after that the bag was gone forever, Shame as I was going to make disc golf bags from them or use when the Athletico backpack came out for the seat charging $90 for profit using the clear Flex Seal on the bottom of the new bag added to the seat, but the Vertex Fishing backpack is gone and has been since 2017. I got a better deal on my Vertex bag going oop, instead of $85 it was $75.