• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Cart Pictures and ideas

Finally got around to pulling this project out of the storage.
Instep Twin Jogging Stroller
Built in cup holders/phone/wallet holders
Built in rainfly
Brakes on back tires for hills
Holds 2 large bags and cooler.
Also large lower storage for jacket/misc

Thinking about adding another couple cupholders on front of the cooler and expanding the platform it sits on. I'll either strap it on or build a "cage" for it.

All I need to take it to the course is tires fixed or foam filled.

Attachments

• 20180907_182259.jpg
    20180907_182259.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 20180907_182305.jpg
    20180907_182305.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 20180907_182314.jpg
    20180907_182314.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 88
Curious: If someone (say, Bob) were thinking of building their own cart, similar to the Delta style, what is a good, strong, workable material that could be used to construct the "box" of the cart? Sturdy enough to sit on.

I am debating building my own cart, and like the look of the delta, and don't want to use a cooler or milk crate. Just looking for ideas/opinions.

Thanks! Cheers

Curious: If someone (say, Bob) were thinking of building their own cart, similar to the Delta style, what is a good, strong, workable material that could be used to construct the "box" of the cart? Sturdy enough to sit on.

I am debating building my own cart, and like the look of the delta, and don't want to use a cooler or milk crate. Just looking for ideas/opinions.

Thanks! Cheers

Look through this thread, there are a couple of Delta-ish DIY carts. Good luck with your build

Thanks! Cheers

I would use PVC with fabric or plastic tarp martial on top as PVC is light weight sturdy and only 2 flaws are, it is white and takes a special glue to work with it.

Thanks! Cheers

Carbon fiber

Thanks! Cheers

If you want to sit on it, I would recommend 1 inch boards actual thickness 5/8? or aluminum plating. Drill holes in it to conserve weight. My diy cart pics are a few pages back in the thread post 449 and after.

Cart idea

I got this today and am planning on putting baby jogger wheels on the back.. going to build a two tier disc rack with pvc..does anyone know how to paint this so it doesn't peel off?? And any other suggestions are more than welcome!!!

Attachments

• 93A08930-BA8F-4E08-963A-E3DA00603040.jpg
    93A08930-BA8F-4E08-963A-E3DA00603040.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 132
I got this today and am planning on putting baby jogger wheels on the back.. going to build a two tier disc rack with pvc..does anyone know how to paint this so it doesn't peel off?? And any other suggestions are more than welcome!!!

The guy that started this thread recycles those old Zuca school bags into carts and repaints them. I am sure he would have a good paint suggestion. If it was me I would scuff the metal up well with sandpaper, use grey auto primer and finish with a good spray paint. Wouldn't hurt to put a clearcoat on it also. Ps Jtrods cart pics are on page 46 of this thread

Last edited: