• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf carts

And this would be what would happen to me on the course:

singapore09_50.jpg
youd make oral love to a tree:confused:

I wouldn't want a cart! Disc golf is good exercise and its not nearly as far as walking a ball course. Besides some of the basket locations and layouts would force you to get off to get to the basket or drive around.

I wouldn't want a cart! Disc golf is good exercise and its not nearly as far as walking a ball course. Besides some of the basket locations and layouts would force you to get off to get to the basket or drive around.

Dude, are you serious? We're talking about a pull cart.

I got to ride the Sunnyside at the Grange, I can't believe Mike got the cart through some of those paths on the front nine.:eek:

Already have one of those homemade ball golf carts transformed into a disc golf cart, where the plastic tote that carries my disc golf bag can be taken off to fold up the cart for easier transport. Those carts can't be used on all courses. When the course is busy I just carry my bag, it seems to take more time to pull the cart. I will say I do believe that if you plan on making disc golf a lifetime adventure, a cart will help keep you playing longer by saving your back:)

Here is my cart

1. Cooler is in between the bag and the back of the cart
2. Bag just sits right in seat of the cart, just pick it up if you to leave your cart(never had to personally)
3. A cushion on the front is my comfortable seat(bag is backrest) that is part of the cart
4. The cover folds for easy access to cooler and bag, also provides extra dryness during the rain
5. Cup holder and little cubby for misc. items(pencils,watches, phone,etc)
6. Hard tubes tires that are flat proof!
7. Little extra storage on the bottom for dirty towels or whatever

This is how I've allways seen it done.

The cart

Here's mine, Has all that has been listed as wants on here except the stool. Ipod mounts up near the hand grip, wire runs thru handle. Has an umbrella mounted between the cooler and rack now.
Unhook the tension lines the handle comes out comes right out. Will fit in any trunk.

HPIM7896.jpg

i'm sorry, but if you need a cart to play disc golf, then i don't believe that you should be playing in the first place. its time to man up and deal with you backpacks.thats just my opinion though.

i'm sorry, but if you need a cart to play disc golf, then i don't believe that you should be playing in the first place. its time to man up and deal with you backpacks.thats just my opinion though.

Nah, need something to carry the cooler! I don't use a cart though, have some friends that do. One had back problems, after 9 holes of carrying around 10 discs and walking, he'd usually tap out, now he's good for 36!

Don't hate.

Most of the older players I have seen, and people with handicaps, use the carts, especially in tournaments.

Why don't you back off a bit, carry you bag, and shut up and throw. If someone wants to use a cart, so be it. Don't put them down for it. You will one day get old as well.

Most of the older players I have seen, and people with handicaps, use the carts, especially in tournaments.

Why don't you back off a bit, carry you bag, and shut up and throw. If someone wants to use a cart, so be it. Don't put them down for it. You will one day get old as well.

pigskinp.gif

QFT NEWB.

You guys (the last five posts) are more diplomatic than I wanted to be. He hurt my one last feeling. Thanks.

Really guys? I mean I know that this person may not have thought about older players or players with back problems who still love the sport, but you don't have to be so rude back. And calling him a Newb...I mean you were all new to the sport and these forums once. As much as that may be overused saying you were new once. I just think its a bit immature to call someone "stupid" because they are new. And I think the first 2 or 3 replies were enough.

Pick up a disc, throw it towards the basket, regardless of the details.....that's it....

If you think it is more complex than that, you are pro. If you are pro, you get paid to throw not to post. Thanks.

Scott you went to Token Creek for your 2009 disc golf camping trip didn't you?