• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf in a Dress - PDGA Rule Change

picture.php

Whatever this is, disc golf needs it.

I made it to page 12 or so whenever Holly said she put in months of fieldwork on the topic. WOW. Who CARES? This very Stupid.

I made it to page 12 or so whenever Holly said she put in months of fieldwork on the topic. WOW. Who CARES? This very Stupid.

So researching a debated topic prior to submitting a proposal to a committee is stupid? Thank you for clarifying.

I'll go about my life now.

:wall:

holly, do your ears perk up and your eyes twitch just a little when somebody posts about you?

can you sense it even while in the middle of a deep meditative state under a waterfall somewhere in the heart of a wisconsin jungle?

So researching a debated topic prior to submitting a proposal to a committee is stupid? Thank you for clarifying.

I'll go about my life now.

:wall:

Im sorry, I just didnt realize fashion was such a large problem with our sport. I dont see any problem with wearing dresses, skirts, skorts, shorts, sleeveless shirts, etc etc etc. Hell I may wear a dress this year! MY hair is almost long enough now to get some double looks! Enjoy your Day Holly :|