• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012: for Wii

Hwy1DG

Well Stoke me out, TWPGA 2012 for the Wii has improved the Disc Golf mode again! It's super sick they added all the old Fantasy courses to a 20 course line up! Even with a three disc bag, having to judge wind, disc angle, speed, and elevation make it challenging in its own addictive manner, on championship courses! Are any of you playing online? Hit me up for a round, a.k.a FrolfAce.

Surprised EA is sticking with Tiger since the incident with his wife and the scandal that followed. He has not competed well as of late too.
Has anyone played this? Is it even released, barely into the year 2011 and 2012 version is on the shelves? Hope they made the putting more realistic and incorporate some of the PS3s disc action.

Would love to see a day when EA comes out with a DG dedicated game with career mode, top rated courses, and professional golfers on the cover, in the game. Choice of molds from multiple disc manufacturers would be sweet along with a dedicated DG motion controller. I'm not asking for much.

Surprised EA is sticking with Tiger since the incident with his wife and the scandal that followed. He has not competed well as of late too.
Has anyone played this? Is it even released, barely into the year 2011 and 2012 version is on the shelves? Hope they made the putting more realistic and incorporate some of the PS3s disc action.

Would love to see a day when EA comes out with a DG dedicated game with career mode, top rated courses, and professional golfers on the cover, in the game. Choice of molds from multiple disc manufacturers would be sweet along with a dedicated DG motion controller. I'm not asking for much.

It might be on the way , since the PS3 game came out, more and more people are being exposed to Disc Golf.

I'd like to see it for the Wii, with a specialized disc-shaped controller. Made of foam, of course. ;)

So Tiger Woods 2012 PGA Masters EA video game has disc golf available on the Wii and PS3 console?

According to a Game Stop management type, disc golf is only available on the Collector's Edition for PS3. I found one review but it was unclear which gaming console version he was referencing to. All the reviews are geared toward the ability to golf at Augusta which is one reason to buy it. Personally, I think the fore mentioned Game Stopper may be wrong and disc golf is available on the WII and both versions of the PS3 TW 2012 PGA Masters EA video game. I scoped all three game covers and found disc golf was referenced only on the PS3 Collectors Edition of the game. Unfortunately, the one and only CE version was reserved.

I'd like to see it for the Wii, with a specialized disc-shaped controller. Made of foam, of course. ;)

Modify the WiiWheel

41KXSJbdyGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

There is NO disc golf on the TW 12 for PS3!!

I ordered the CE PS3 from Costco and found out you're right. :wall: Luckily, I could return the game to the store and pick up the WII version. :| Would have been nice to see EA add the disc golf to the PS3.:(

We actually found that the wii wheel works pretty well with the first tiger woods dg game. I mean, it's not realistic at all but it made it feel a little more fun.

They should make a Ken Climo game where you can unlock bolf at OG and DeLa.

KNOWHUIMEAN!?!?

Is anyone out there in the mood for some online Disc Golf for the Wii? Throwing professional style on the Highlands course.

Latest posts