• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012: for Wii

Sure, you can PM me through DGCR and we will see if it works out. Be sure to practice with the Professional throwing style. The only difference I can tell is the putting is a bit harder than the previous version.

I am unfamiliar with the system, but can the Kinect recognize things like the angle of your wrist and how much snap you put in the throw? I agree it would be safer without anything in your hands, but I doubt the Kinect could be as accurate as an actual controller could be.

So,who wants to play this,I'm a lot better at the actual golfing then I am the DG.

:)?

Sorry to disapoint, but the 2012 version is exactly as bad as the 2011 version.

Disc angle does not matter at all. The discs just fly with golf ball physics. You can still use loft drives and throw it 450 feet. It's the same old courses ( and 5 new ones that all look the same... ). There is no reason whatsoever to buy the 2012 version.

I am unfamiliar with the system, but can the Kinect recognize things like the angle of your wrist and how much snap you put in the throw? I agree it would be safer without anything in your hands, but I doubt the Kinect could be as accurate as an actual controller could be.

Yeah, Kinect is pretty accurate, I flip the camera off all the time and can see it represented.