• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Prodigy

StarCrockPot is really Solt on an alt account telling us what he doesn't want to be held responsible for!

My sources and they are fairly reliable is that they are going hard and heavy after some really big names which I wont release here. But they are going to pay these players a $15k salary and are currently working on getting discs molded very soon. I also heard that this company was backed by some multi million $ org.

I dont have a clue how they are gonna make it work and be able to pay these pros that kind of money. And as far as more beans to spill, I only know a few names that have been dropped as possibles that are leaving innova but I dont know how valid they are and I would hate to get anyone in trouble with their current sponsors.

I know nothing more about the discs except that they are working on them as we speak. And multimillion could mean a lot of different things so I guess like anything we will know when they want us to know.

I'm not interested in the players or who they play for. I get it though.

What's with the company? Disc brand only? Disc brand and events, retail, lifestyle, media, etc?

Are the endorsers doing anything, like featuring in content or celebrity products? Is "Prodigy Pros" what will put this company on the map? Is there something wildly different about them? If a big capital investment is in play, is that going toward endorsement and basic operation only or is their money-dick big enough to swing into other arenas like media, events, sport promotion, education, etc?

I mean I don't even know what Mr. Wolfe's causes or pet projects are. Anybody?
I'm excited to see what's coming. Is it old-school? Is it modern twist? Is it tech-savvy? Is it education? Media? How can I get 15k/yr out of it? Is this the 420 Revolution where disc golf claims its rightful title as the sport of enlightened forward thinkers? So many questions.

The name Wolfe is very promising indeed. If there is financial backing from outside the sport it would be the second long term (fingers crossed) outside support into disc golf after Vibram that eventually came into the sport from outside the sport. Exciting times and i'm looking forward to what happens around this bunch of people.

JR said:
If there is financial backing from outside the sport it would be the second long term (fingers crossed) outside support into disc golf after Vibram that eventually came into the sport from outside the sport. Exciting times and i'm looking forward to what happens around this bunch of people.
WHOA. WHAT IF IT'S KEEN?

Pros are all over their nuts. Vibram has made inroads on a market that Keen is clearly interested in cultivating.

My case for a Keen theory:
> Pro Team in place
> Vibram/Merrell competitor
> They got multi millions
> Multi millions from outside the industry = you gotta be selling higher-margin items than just frisbees

Leopard said:
> Multi millions from outside the industry = you gotta be selling higher-margin items than just frisbees

One of the most relevant points in this thread or the other speculation thread 'over there'

Shit I trust me now too. No sources or secret info. Pure speculative guessing but I'm sure I nailed it.

facebook.com/TeamKeenDiscGolf
Joined Facebook November 20
14 Likes incl. AJ

twitter.com/KeenDiscGolf
9 Follows incl. AJ

2 brand new social accounts followed by AJ in their first two weeks, before any content or posts. that smells like a marketing dept request and/or admin status.

coincidence? the conspiracy expert in me says fuck no, all signs point to keen.

Latest posts