• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Valley

It's in the shop for sale right now. Get it while it's hot. BP BS ET. It's not Extra Glide, but it's still good.

attachment.php

I've had this in my bag for a while now and I love it. I think it's longer then the Light Glide BP. I know it works great for the long ECC holes. I would definitely suggest getting it.

Thanks for posting the link to the Thursday night thing. I just played today, -37 and got a Wind/Fade Bpro (already have it). I must have missed the window to make finals or not. Those are fun tourneys with the custom layouts. That round 3 was a nice challenging one! And then 4 was nice and scorable!

I don't have the grail either. I believe I have every other configuration of BPro. I've been toying around with the Light/Skip Bpro but still bag the Glide/Skip Ballista because it seems better for me. I haven't bothered trying the Turn/Skip Bpro but I do think everyone needs a straight-finishing Turn Bpro of some sort in their bag.

Thanks for posting the link to the Thursday night thing. I just played today, -37 and got a Wind/Fade Bpro (already have it). I must have missed the window to make finals or not. Those are fun tourneys with the custom layouts. That round 3 was a nice challenging one! And then 4 was nice and scorable!

I don't have the grail either. I believe I have every other configuration of BPro. I've been toying around with the Light/Skip Bpro but still bag the Glide/Skip Ballista because it seems better for me. I haven't bothered trying the Turn/Skip Bpro but I do think everyone needs a straight-finishing Turn Bpro of some sort in their bag.
Yeah, to make finals you have to be there when its live. He locks off finals at the end of the 10 minute window for the 4th round.

That fourth round is something he calls "Who's got 20?" Designed to give someone a chance to hit 20 under par without a hole in one.

Yeah, to make finals you have to be there when its live. He locks off finals at the end of the 10 minute window for the 4th round.

That fourth round is something he calls "Who's got 20?" Designed to give someone a chance to hit 20 under par without a hole in one.

What's the name for the 3rd? "Par ain't bad" or "9 under is 1150 rated"?

What's the name for the 3rd? "Par ain't bad" or "9 under is 1150 rated"?
He provides names for them during the live stream, just booted it up to check...
Round 1 - The Old Fashioned
Round 2 - Country Club Crush
Round 3 - Earth, Wind, Water, Ice (The Element Layout)
Round 4 - Who's Got 20?

wow that event is frustrating. im terrible at this game lmao even though I have what you guys keep calling the 'grail'
The second round in the event was brutal for me. :p I went -8, E, -9, -7.
Front Valley #9 being in there 3 times kicked my ass, I missed the mando by a hair twice and by a mile once. lol

This game is freaking hard sometimes. My rating IRL is almost 50 points higher than DGV.

Anybody else (irrationally?) convinced that the game goes into "Go F Yourself" mode sometimes? Multiple rare spit-outs, no skips, bizarre OB rolls, and always putting through a bush, all packed into 9 holes of abusive goodness.

Anybody else (irrationally?) convinced that the game goes into "Go F Yourself" mode sometimes? Multiple rare spit-outs, no skips, bizarre OB rolls, and always putting through a bush, all packed into 9 holes of abusive goodness.

For me, that round always seems to be at the worst possible time (late in a great run of MP rounds, for example)

I went into "F Me" mode during my Pro Tour last night...

21 shots. Just an epic tin cup.

There goes my rating for a few weeks. 940s here I come...

I went into "F Me" mode during my Pro Tour last night...

21 shots. Just an epic tin cup.

There goes my rating for a few weeks. 940s here I come...

You know you can quit those with no penalty? It only means you lose out on the XP and your rating won't officially update until you complete all four rounds in a single tour

Latest posts