• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf video games

61OUx%2BJfclL.jpg

Anyone?

I love how the guy waiting to tee off is prominently displaying his Frisbee discs.

I picked up this game just recently:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/fq43zu_qNGHG6aKgqNvHKL8BlmHv-V39

...at least you can throw backhand, forehand, and overhand. You can shape your shots a bit.. but there's no fade to the discs and there's only 2 9-hole courses (with am/pro tee boxes). It's cartoony, a little bit of fun... and a cheap game.

I tried that one too and deleted after a few holes. No support for the MotionPlus so it didn't feel right at all. I'll stick with the one in Resort.

I tried that one too and deleted after a few holes. No support for the MotionPlus so it didn't feel right at all. I'll stick with the one in Resort.

Disc Golf in Sports Champions > Disc Golf in Wii Sports Resort

Another vote for PS3 Move Sports Champions disc golf here. I have yet to find anything I can do on the real course that I can not do in the game. That pretty much sums it up!

I shot a 19 under par on Wii Sports Resort Disc Golf. It sure would be nice to have an eagle-ace-eagle-ace-eagle streak in real life.

Although the motion is very different from real disc golf, I really like both Wii Sports Resort Disc Golf and Tiger Woods 2010 Disc Golf.

the key to the tomahawk on SC PS3 is to not go out of the sensors range up top you kind have to squat down and its deadly accurate

I've written a real disc flight simulator program that could be used in a video game. It is just like throwing a real disc, with all the turn, fade, and aerodynamic lift and drag characteristics of a real disc in flight. You can throw any kind of throw you like, just pick the release angles and velocity, and it does the rest. It also handles wind and other complexities in a realistic manner.

I just need to find a graphic artist/game designer who'd like to collaborate. We could probably get some major pros to endorse it. PM me if you are interested, or know anyone who might be interested in collaborating on this kind of project.

i think its funny to play dg on a video game is more expensive to play it in real life.

Haha. More expensive single purchase, maybe. A bag a couple discs tops you out over the price of a game, though. I would love to have well done disc golf game to play over Live on my 360. Maybe something with Kinect, might make me want to get it. I'm a pretty big gamer anyway, and it'd be a fun way to work on form at night..Or whenever there's an inch of ice on the ground. Come on spring!

the game on ps3 is pretty fun...a little difficult throwing some discs and have them do what you want but its not bad...good selection of courses and its a great way to stay in shape

I have this one and wii sport resort and the one for gameboy is better. but not by much. I played the gameboy one the most when I used to run a booth in a flea market. at one time there was a browser based game on disc golf U or something.

I have this one and wii sport resort and the one for gameboy is better. but not by much. I played the gameboy one the most when I used to run a booth in a flea market. at one time there was a browser based game on disc golf U or something.

If they disc hasn't left his hand yet, what is that second guy in the picture looking at?

Haha. More expensive single purchase, maybe. A bag a couple discs tops you out over the price of a game, though. I would love to have well done disc golf game to play over Live on my 360. Maybe something with Kinect, might make me want to get it. I'm a pretty big gamer anyway, and it'd be a fun way to work on form at night..Or whenever there's an inch of ice on the ground. Come on spring!

i dont have a gaming system yet and have to spend at least the 200 for that then the game and whatever else. starting to think ps3. does xbox even have dg game?

Latest posts