• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf World Tour

1200+ viewers before the 30 min time limit hit, gotta start a new stream..

So basically we have Periscope-esque stuff and Instagram posts today?

I can see wanting to make it go viral, but I hope the coverage tomorrow is worth the hype.

So basically we have Periscope-esque stuff and Instagram posts today?

I can see wanting to make it go viral, but I hope the coverage tomorrow is worth the hype.

Pretty much. I don't mind not having live coverage today. They didn't really do a super card or anything like that, so a broadcast today would have been kinda crappy. I am looking forward to CCDG's vid of Paul's round today because he was in a cool group. It'll be fun to watch Cat throw with the big boys.

Pretty much. I don't mind not having live coverage today. They didn't really do a super card or anything like that, so a broadcast today would have been kinda crappy. I am looking forward to CCDG's vid of Paul's round today because he was in a cool group. It'll be fun to watch Cat throw with the big boys.

Looking forward to the video as well. Just wish we didn't have to wait for 7 days or so after the tournament for release. Not that its a bad thing I am just impatient.

I'm wondering how far out the Outside the Circle putt is.
Possibly anything that goes in from outside the circle, as Steve Key's ace on hole 18 is marked as one. We'll see if it's supposed to be like that or not!

Does anyone have a link for Avery's stream? Did a bit of checking but am at work and easy access would be nice if someone doesn't mind!

Does anyone have a link for Avery's stream? Did a bit of checking but am at work and easy access would be nice if someone doesn't mind!

They only streamed the drives on hole 1. Said that they weren't going to step on CCDG's shoes

They only streamed the drives on hole 1. Said that they weren't going to step on CCDG's shoes

That was pretty cool while it lasted. Fun to see Gregg Barnsby commenting. I would much rather sit down and watch a CCDG video, than full coverage of a whole round. However, if I was a man of leisure, hanging around the garage and practicing my putting, I'd love the live streaming on in the background. Thought is was ironic it ended just as they showed Ian and people posted "Let's watch some Disc Golf!!!"

Anyone know if that 1 on 18 was caught on video? Would be nice for Jussi if he could get that on Sportscenter and receive a nice pop for Rounds 2 & 3 on YouTube...

McBeth gets the last to take the sole lead at -11. I figured the hot round would be -9 based on the layout. You'd think by now I'd remember that he's ridiculous...

Latest posts