• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf World Tour

Front 9!

Do me a favor, throw us a Like on YouTube if you enjoy this type of coverage. We definitely pay attention.

Front 9!

Do me a favor, throw us a Like on YouTube if you enjoy this type of coverage. We definitely pay attention.

Already watched it this morn just after it posted :thmbup:!

I need part two NOW! :D

Glad to see you get some work on this event, you weren't on the round coverage and were MIA on the Recaps too...I was beginning to think you became recently unemployed :p.

Already watched it this morn just after it posted :thmbup:!

I need part two NOW! :D

Glad to see you get some work on this event, you weren't on the round coverage and were MIA on the Recaps too...I was beginning to think you became recently unemployed :p.

Haha, no all is good.

Budget is just tight in the inaugural year, and Avery has the luxury of doing clinic tours.

People pay to hear him speak, I usually get paid to shut up :D

wow..that was hard to stay off of disc golf social media for a few days so I could watch the coverage without knowing the outcome. Wow...what a tournament...awesome coverage!!! Loved every minute of it. Thank you!!! :) :) :)

This popped up in my FB feed today...
View attachment 333564
So, I'm guessing this image is someone hacking the account or something like that.... but I do want to point out what Jussi had to say when they announced that they would not be returning in 2019:

Jussi Meresmaa said:
"While I'm sad to realize that our tour did not have support and elements for sustainable future at the moment, I'm also excited to see the recent development of pro disc golf. It's a great time to be a disc golf fan. I envision that our sport will be ready for even larger audience in the coming years. When that time comes, DGWT is right there for it." says DGWT director Jussi Meresmaa.
Pie in the sky, but...

I feel like I saw another questionable post, either way the one above and anything else has been deleted as it now shows their most recent post as 2019. I did have a moment of excitement when I saw the DGWT logo appear on the bottom of my screen while scrolling...

Latest posts