• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf World Tour

Final round looks sick so far. McBeth birdied first 4 holes, 5 down after 7. It's Eagle, McBeth, Wysocki, Ullibari, each separated by one stroke.

But, yeah, I'm glad I'm not able to watch this action live. I'd much prefer watching a canned 8 minute recap video with Avery saying "moving day" 10 times. Smh.

Yeah looks like a nice round. When I saw Rick's score at even, I assumed he hadn't teed off yet. But that was through 7...

I was hoping to see Will do much better.

Was watching Avery live on FB live then it cut out and I couldn't get it back when they were on 15. This happen to anyone else?

Would have needed it! I naively thought the Ricky/Paul battle was less of a thing these days. Wrong...
So great that Ricky has more confidence now and found his discs. Good to have McBeth back from his injury and his putts going in. If only Simon comes back from his injury soon. Put them on the feature card with Nikko and entertainment is on.

Good to have McBeth back from his injury and his putts going in.

Yup, it's good to see him return to his old technique. Toggling between putting techniques over such a short period of time can't be good for anyone's game.

He was hitting the putts today, except for the last one. Too bad he chained out from 45 on 18. That was his tournament. Valiant charge, though. Respect.

Eagle had a double bogey on the first hole of the tourney and another on Hole 8 Rd.3 - I was glad to see him on the top card and made a good run, in the lead at one point it looked like. More mental toughness from being on the lead card more often will help a lot, I expect to see him challenging that lead card a lot more.

I appreciate the effort of the live Facebook coverage but with a single, low-def camera you have no idea where the disc is going at all. It would help if they would say "throws one right down the middle" or "that one is drifting left" or ANYTHING really. Without it all you're doing is watching the pros throw something somewhere. The only thing you can see clearly is the putting.

I appreciate the effort of the live Facebook coverage but with a single, low-def camera you have no idea where the disc is going at all. It would help if they would say "throws one right down the middle" or "that one is drifting left" or ANYTHING really. Without it all you're doing is watching the pros throw something somewhere. The only thing you can see clearly is the putting.

I heard Jenkins describe the shots quite often. In fact, I got tired of hearing "center cut" and "checked up." Didn't think there was any issue with knowing where the shots were landing.

I thought Mcbeth was going to pull it off. Very exciting finish! His upshots seemed to let him down a handful of times this weekend.

Even with all these second places and close losses I still think Paul will win worlds. If he does, will that overshadow all of Ricky's success? The ending to this season is going to be fun to watch!

I heard Jenkins describe the shots quite often. In fact, I got tired of hearing "center cut" and "checked up." Didn't think there was any issue with knowing where the shots were landing.

Huh, I must have caught the only tee shots that he didn't commentate on

So great that Ricky has more confidence now and found his discs. Good to have McBeth back from his injury and his putts going in. If only Simon comes back from his injury soon. Put them on the feature card with Barsby and entertainment is on.

FTFY

Commentary is done for the Front 9, about to do the Back. It should be published tomorrow.

Something really cool if you have a DGWT login - go to the scores, sort by card (lead card), and look for the little red dots by the numbers. If they're there - you can click and see the Instagram style video for that player on that hole.

Neat little trick to hold y'all over.

Latest posts