• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf World Tour

So, no live coverage on this one?
If so its going to tough not knowing the results waiting to watch.

So, no live coverage on this one?
If so its going to tough not knowing the results waiting to watch.

The Kansas City open (same weekend?) will probably be better in nearly every way. Payout, big name players, coverage, etc...

I feel Mcbeth, sexton and lizotte were pretty obligated to go. Otherwise?

The Kansas City open (same weekend?) will probably be better in nearly every way. Payout, big name players, coverage, etc...

I feel Mcbeth, sexton and lizotte were pretty obligated to go. Otherwise?

Why's it even a competition between the two events in your mind? You should be excited that not only we have a domestic tournament with high level of play, we also get to see some of the bigger names in Europe go at it with Mcbeth/Sexton.

Why's it even a competition between the two events in your mind? You should be excited that not only we have a domestic tournament with high level of play, we also get to see some of the bigger names in Europe go at it with Mcbeth/Sexton.

I agree, and would add that from what I've seen thus far of the Konopiste course, the course will be a more compelling watch than the KCWO courses, if not the competition...looks gorgeous.

Yea I was watching it live on this awesome new fangled media approach the DGWT has implemented... Oh wait nevermind:\

Honestly the numbers for live viewers would be way down, in the US for sure, because of the time difference.
If there is edited video to watch day 2 and day 3 by the end of the same day, that would be incredible.

Honestly the numbers for live viewers would be way down, in the US for sure, because of the time difference.
If there is edited video to watch day 2 and day 3 by the end of the same day, that would be incredible.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jussi prevents other media outlets from recording at the tour, I don't think we will see much. Lcgm8?

Someone mentioned earlier that Jussi prevents other media outlets from recording at the tour, I don't think we will see much. Lcgm8?

He doesn't prevent other media outlets from recording, he relegates unauthorized media to the spectator areas where the view isn't always optimal for "coverage". It's no different a policy than pretty much any other professional sports venture.

And video of Paul's ace is already up on SpinTV's Youtube channel.

if they failed to film the entire lead card, then someone needs to be fired.

beautiful course, spintv's coverage is always top notch and garners a huge number of views, and a great lead card.

really looking forward to watching estonia's own silver latt play that course. guy has one of the best forehands in the game and a unique form.

if they failed to film the entire lead card, then someone needs to be fired.

beautiful course, spintv's coverage is always top notch and garners a huge number of views, and a great lead card.

really looking forward to watching estonia's own silver latt play that course. guy has one of the best forehands in the game and a unique form.

But you gotta love internet calls for people being fired regardless of the understanding of the situation.

If they don't also film the chase card they should be beaten with a wet noodle. You know the chase card is where the exciting things happen- blow ups and miracle shots.

Latest posts