• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golfer on coming season of SURVIVOR

Everybody calm down -- the guy can't actually take discs with him. The bio question is merely hypothetical.

Hobby: a pursuit outside one's regular occupation engaged in especially for relaxation

How come people never list sex as a hobby? :confused:

I agree with his pet peeve. If there's someone behind you and no one in front, get the **** out the way, peasant!

does it get ANY better than this?!

ESPN HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!

I nominate the Z Force... I accidentally killed a Canadian Goose with mine at Bassett Creek once : (

flick you mean... only disc I have ever sawed off green pine tree limbs with CLEAN' its hard to do with a damn saw and how sticky that junk is'

The goose story: hole 5 at Bassett Creek, I forehand my Z Force, and about 300 ft out, a low-flying flock of geese crosses the fairway. I immediately had a premonition that one of em would end up getting hit, and sure enough, I got one of em right in the neck. The thing was twitching but not moving. I made the conscientious decision to decapitate it with my Leatherman and buried it by the pond on the other side of the bike path. People were looking at me like i was a psychopath, but a true psycho would've left the goose to suffer a slow, painful death. Arguably one of my worst disc golf experiences to date.

I hope one guy throws rocs and the other guy throws buzzzs.
I would tune in to watch them argue about which is the better midrange every week.

If we are being completely real, they will probably talk about disc golf on the actual show a grand total of 0 times. I would bet a very nice disc that they never talk about it.

Latest posts