• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Disc of the Year (so far)

Pinnacle Ghost ...or 168g Pinnacle Patriot ...these came out super flat and rerally grippy/gummy like the old pearly plastic of 2003ish

Yes on both accounts. I just got 2 of those gummy patriots but haven't thrown them yet. I'm pretty certain it will be a staple in my bag along with the heavier ones.

The Tern is 1 of only 2 disc in my bag made after 2008 so it gets my vote. I did like the Ace Race disc for this year though.

I have to go with the Lat64 Fury. This disc flies so nice and feels awesome when it rips off your fingers:clap:

The truth is moving up the pack the more I throw it. The tern is pretty nice as well.

Truth
Renegade
Tern

I could make an argument to myself and others for every DD mold but the fugitive. It technically was out in late 2012 but I would say the Judge. If it's strictly 2013 I would go Truth. Both are great molds that offer similar traits to other great molds but enough different to separate them. I'll never take either out of my bag. That's a certainty.

You people do realize that all these "3" molds are more of a marketing mechanism than a truly new mold, right?

I'm going with the Truth. If only Westside had delivered a Stag that matched its flight numbers (8/6/0/3) ...