• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Organizer 2.0

I will download it at work tomorrow and see if I can't reproduce your issue. Just out of curiosity, if you have Firefox installed, can you give it a try through there?

SWEET! Going to have to update some of my discs now. Love the new color feature, the old colors often were not even close to the colors of my discs.

I can't figure out how to put discs in my bag on there. Is this a feature for premium members only? I check all the ones I want bagged and then click, the little check next to "add to bag" and then click that and nothing happens. My bag is empty.

I am also having trouble with the disc order. Weird, the descriptions show up and are not correct when I hit the arrows. Corrects if I hit refresh. Firefox 4.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 20
Disc type does not show up in "Bags" view when discs are expanded with the "+" button.

I hope this is helping.

Attachments

• Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 8
Ah, with a web browser update, looks great timg! :thmbup: :eek:

Sweet! We just tried it out and finally updated my son's bag. I'll do all the rest tomorrow.

We too had the above mentioned 'order' issues and the disc type not showing up. We added a Flick to his bag. We went to add disc and put in all the info. but the color option wouldn't open. So we added it with no color, then found it on the list and clicked edit, and the colors opened up just fine.

I like it, especially the new color options! Now I finally have an excuse to stop putting it off and actually update My bag.

Last edited:
Tim,
Sorry I went to bed last night. I will try at work an see if a different browser has the same problem.

To be able to upload pictures of your discs to the disc organizer would be totally awesome. I love the new set up though easy to change things and I haven't had any problems with it while using it on my phone.

To be able to upload pictures of your discs to the disc organizer would be totally awesome. I love the new set up though easy to change things and I haven't had any problems with it while using it on my phone.
If you're a premium member you can upload photos of your discs.

Tim,
Sorry I went to bed last night. I will try at work an see if a different browser has the same problem.
I just downloaded Safari on the PC (v 5.0.5) and I don't have a problem with the order thing.

i liked the interface, but it seemed a bit to "spacey". i like the expanded information and whatnot, but i enjoyed the compact look of the old page

I think I fixed the disc sorting issues so hopefully that should be all set. Wasn't a browser issue... was a "Tim screwed up" issue :)

I like the new look and features, especially more color choices.

If you guys have links to your bag/organizer in your signature, you will need to change the link from dgcoursereview.com/bag.php to dgcoursereview.com/organizer.php.

Maybe I'm just dumb or missing something, but when click on the bags button and go to the bag there are tabs across the top Bag Name and weight, order up and order down, manage, and delete. What are the order up and order down tabs for?

Oh and I am totally digging it so far. I love all the info you can put in now especially the new color choices.

Last edited:

Latest posts